NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
Dears,

last year I submitted my interest for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream and today I received an email from them to confirm if I have accepted another Nomination or ATI and requested me to reply within 10 business days. I need to confirm whether I should reply the email directly or send the answer to their office by mail. please confirm.

Below is the mail I received from NSOI :

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:

• accepted a nomination from another province; or
    accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.
You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,

I have received the same email yesterday. My application reached to NS in November 2015. I have replied back to the same email. I prefer you should do the same.

But even I am in doubt, whether I should reply with a physical mail or an email would suffice. I you get any clarification on this, can you please email me whatever you find on this. Meanwhile, I would keep on hunting as well. Provide me with your personal email too. So that I can update you if any.

Thanks
Cian
jai.dhorajia@gmail.com

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Buddies,

I too have got same email. I responded thru email and this will suffice.

Note: I applied on first week of October 2015

Regards,Mariappan

dp1984

Jun 7, 2016
Hi pmariappan2016,

Do u have any information about timeline for the process since my Express entry profile will complete 1 year in july. so i need to create again.
And my IELTS score will be valid till oct 2016.

ANd did u get any reply after sending the mail confirmation?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all of you.

Please mail, and sent a hard copy through good courier servce DHL FedEX to be safe. :-[

Rahman2015

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
02-09-2016
Thank you all for your replies.

I sent my application on July 2015 and I want to make sure that I'm not doing anything wrong in my communication with NSOI. is their any format to the reply or just directly reply their questions?

@dp1984 : I have the same issue , my Express Entry application will expire this week and I got married on Dec 2015 and updated my martial status in the application as well. I don't know If we should send a LOE to them or it's early for that.

@cian : Sure I will send you an email if I get any updates, meanwhile we will wait for others to share their experience about this case.

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
dp1984 said:
Hi pmariappan2016,

Do u have any information about timeline for the process since my Express entry profile will complete 1 year in july. so i need to create again.
And my IELTS score will be valid till oct 2016.

ANd did u get any reply after sending the mail confirmation?
As far as timeline is concerned, NSOI will take 1-3 months from now to give nomination certificate and IRCIC will take 6-9 months to provide PR Visa from Nomination.

If your express entry profile is expired on July, you may have to create new one and let them know before it expires.

Once our application is being reviewed by NSOI, they will suggest applicant to create new one.
Regards,Mari

dp1984

Jun 7, 2016
Hi pmariappan2016,

And 1 more query i have, i have spent amount which i shown in the docuemnts for personal use. if they ask me again, wht i need to do? :(
now i deposited that amount in my account. but if they asks last 6 months statements. do i need to give any clarification on spending the amount?
or they will verify amount in the account without transactions?

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
I have also received same email on 6th June 2016. I applied on 11 Dec 2015.

I replied to their email. I have also sent them my new EE profile number as I had withdrawn earier one and submitted new one in Feb 2016.

So is it ok to reply by Email ? or do we need to send courier.

lastborn

Feb 17, 2016
Hello
I received this same mail last year and I replied through the mail they sent that is their's so don't waste any more time just send it as this is what they will use to know if to nominate you or not that is if you have received another nomination or not so that they can inform CIC, But mind you u need to be fast in doing these.

lastborn

Feb 17, 2016
Please don't srnd hard copy just reply the mail direct. My application hsd been finalised and I have gotten my visa to travel to nova scotia so sny questions regarding this just tag me #lastborn or send your question to lastborn and I will be willing to assist.

Jyoti12

Jan 13, 2014
Hi All,

I have received the same email from Nova Scotia to confirm if i have got any nomination from other province.

Just wanted to know that whether they have already assessed our profile. Or after our email confirmation , they will start the process. And how much time will they take.

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
Dear All,

you need to respond by email , all future communication will be by email , I got my nomination in Feb 2016 after working with them by email for 2 months

after you confirm your interest by Email , you will get AOR by Email , and possibly request for some updated documents

Then you might get another request for documents , or nomination , or more questions , or challenge for your interest .

Keep working with them and respond ASAP to accelerate your application.

By the way , they might challenge your interest and you might get an email with (intention for rejection ) , as long as you are honest and clear in your reasons you should win it , they are challenging by they are also reasonable .

Good luck to everyone in the process .

dp1984

Jun 7, 2016
lastborn said:
Please don't srnd hard copy just reply the mail direct. My application hsd been finalised and I have gotten my visa to travel to nova scotia so sny questions regarding this just tag me #lastborn or send your question to lastborn and I will be willing to assist.
HI Lastborn,

Could you help me on timelines after recieving this mail. I mean when can i expect next stage of process?
If everything goes smooth , when can i get the AOR ( 2 months or 3 months) and visa timelines..

Thankyou