Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Help please! We filed in May 2013 and have been waiting since for spousal . We received mail Sept 26th for a new police clearance and medical. Now they are both late. Our status changed Sat to decision made. What can we do ? I emailed them , but they are never to quick to respond. The next doctor's appointment is available Oct 9th. Please help! What are our options. I also called my MP. He's not in the office till tomorrow. Is it too late?

M

mikeymyke

If your status changed to Decision Made before you sent a new medical or PCC, then it's likely your application has been refused. Why didn't you order GCMS notes , call your MP, or inquire to your visa office after about a year since your application was filed? Because that's around the time your medical and PCC expires.

Kayaker

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
I guess at this point, your best option is to not call, not email, but GO to your MP's office first thing tomorrow morning. Explain the situation and ask them to inquire on your behalf.

VOs take weeks to answer emails, even important ones. But when we asked questions through our MP('s assistant) we got back answers the next day.

Good luck!

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
I don't understand why they would be late. When they sent you out the letter didn't they give you a date to submit the new medical and PCC. They normally give you enough time to submit them . Any one can shed some light on my confusion lol :D

Kayaker

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
I think she (her husband) received the mail late, and the deadline had already passed or something like that.

Anyway, the best thing she can do is to go to her MP first thing tomorrow morning.

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
taffy7 said:
I don't understand why they would be late. When they sent you out the letter didn't they give you a date to submit the new medical and PCC. They normally give you enough time to submit them . Any one can shed some light on my confusion lol :D
I can shed some light. OP received request in July for the Rprf payment. She sent that in. She had been checking her file and following up. Not sure if she ordered notes but I believe she did. Kingston VO doesn't like to update notes properly nor do they email you back when you send them one.

She saw that she was in process last week, hubby received snail mail letter....which is VERY slow in Jamaica...on Friday asking for new PC and meds. Decision made was on ecas on Saturday.

Today hubby sent the letter by email to her and it was dated July 22 and they were requesting new PC- gave 30 days to get - and new meds- 60 days to get...well said letter was mailed August 5 and received on September 26th. So yes....letter arrived after the deadline :(

She has emailed Kingston with an urgent request for them to reply and they haven't. Called MP's office today, was told to call back tomorrow as they weren't there. Called Chris Alexander's office and they told her to call her MP's office. So she isn't getting help from anywhere.

If you look at the Kingston forum you can see all that's she's been requested and also that the mail didn't come in time

Mrs Davis.....hope you don't mind I wrote all this. Might make some of the poster questions easier to answers.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
wow .The reason i was asking was my husbands medicals run out end of Dec and was wondering if we should go ahead and get another one a month before it runs out and send it to Cic along with a new police report.

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Thanks Sammy. ! I ordered my notes in July - nothing Ordered again in sept. Due in 2 days. Said application received for 16 months. Suddenly Sat - decision made. Under that. In process Sept 24. Medicals received. Decision made. And I was asked in July to pay the Landing fee which I did that day. Decision made Sat threw me. How? His medical and police clearance was done Feb 2013. Had my husband check the mail and there is was dated July 22. Date on envelope aug 5th. Police clearance 30 days. Medical 60. And we just got the mail. I even sent Kingston the proper form asking them to email me as husband doesn't have email. Now decision made ??? I called as Sammy explained My MP office closed on Mondays. Emailed Kingston - they're not known to get back to you. Why should we be punished after paying the landing fee when asked but snail mail didn't reach us in time and they had my email. Sorry. Just so frustrated this evening and quite franky angry

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
taffy7 said:
wow .The reason i was asking was my husbands medicals run out end of Dec and was wondering if we should go ahead and get another one a month before it runs out and send it to Cic along with a new police report.
PC you have to redo. Meds could be extended and you would need to email your VO to find out if they will be. If they aren't there is no harm in redoing them

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Mrs. Davis said:
Thanks Sammy. ! I ordered my notes in July - nothing Ordered again in sept. Due in 2 days. Said application received for 16 months. Suddenly Sat - decision made. Under that. In process Sept 24. Medicals received. Decision made. And I was asked in July to pay the Landing fee which I did that day. Decision made Sat threw me. How? His medical and police clearance was done Feb 2013. Had my husband check the mail and there is was dated July 22. Date on envelope aug 5th. Police clearance 30 days. Medical 60. And we just got the mail. I even sent Kingston the proper form asking them to email me as husband doesn't have email. Now decision made ??? I called as Sammy explained My MP office closed on Mondays. Emailed Kingston - they're not known to get back to you. Why should we be punished after paying the landing fee when asked but snail mail didn't reach us in time and they had my email. Sorry. Just so frustrated this evening and quite franky angry
No need to thank me Hun. You're "FamJam" and we stick together. Like I said before....this will all work out. Please go to your MPs office tomorrow and get some answers.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
That is absolutely disgusting on the part of Cic . I just couldn't imagine waiting all that time and they didn't even send you an email or give you a call . Irresponsible on there part.Honestly i would be furious at this point too.Good luck and thank you Sammy for the advice.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Mrs. Davis said:
Help please! We filed in May 2013 and have been waiting since for spousal . We received mail Sept 26th for a new police clearance and medical. Now they are both late. Our status changed Sat to decision made. What can we do ? I emailed them , but they are never to quick to respond. The next doctor's appointment is available Oct 9th. Please help! What are our options. I also called my MP. He's not in the office till tomorrow. Is it too late?
According to my knowledge i know that they give 30 days to submit the documents and for some countries they give 20 days to submit them. so, then why your case going to be refused before you submit the documents? are you sure you got your email on 26th Sep? or check and see whether they have sent it to you even one month before and you saw the email on 26th sep? i dont think that after they request for the medical & pcc they will grant you the visa before you send the documents to them. so, i dont want to make you upset but according to our experiences in this forum i think ther have refused you. if so, you can ask them these only through your MP. but i suggest you keep emailing. bcoz once i was refused when after i have submitted the documents, i emailed them & told that i have already submitted the document and if you did not get it i'll submit them again. then actually they gave me a chance to write a letter explaining about the situation and submit the document and the letter back via fax. then i did so but , then they sent me an email again & said that i was still refused as i have sent the wrong document. so, whatever they gave me a chance to send the document bak. so, i think they are not so cruel to treat you in a bad way like this. so, i think theres something got wrong. so, please call them and send email again (while you contact your MP ) and explain that you got their email on 26th sep and ask that you need time to send them as soon as possible .

and also once they called me in feb 2013 and asked why i did not send me the documents which they requested from me in Nov 2012? I said that i did not get any email from them and i pleased them to send me the email back & i said that iwould send them seen. they checked my email address again with me and said that they will check it again. i said "plzz send the email back to me and i promised them that i did not get any". but believe me they sent me the email back requesting some documents from me again and also they gave me 30 days to submit them as normal. so, i believe that they will give you a chance when they realize that the date you got your email.
believe in me if you really got your email on 26th sep and they have sent the email also on 26th sep you will get a chance to submit them. so, whatever ready with your police clearance bcoz sometimes it'll take few time to be done.
I wish you good luck

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Gango is waiting said:
According to my knowledge i know that they give 30 days to submit the documents and for some countries they give 20 days to submit them. so, then why your case going to be refused before you submit the documents? are you sure you got your email on 26th Sep? or check and see whether they have sent it to you even one month before and you saw the email on 26th sep? i dont think that after they request for the medical & pcc they will grant you the visa before you send the documents to them. so, i dont want to make you upset but according to our experiences in this forum i think ther have refused you. if so, you can ask them these only through your MP. but i suggest you keep emailing. bcoz once i was refused when after i have submitted the documents, i emailed them & told that i have already submitted the document and if you did not get it i'll submit them again. then actually they gave me a chance to write a letter explaining about the situation and submit the document and the letter back via fax. then i did so but , then they sent me an email again & said that i was still refused as i have sent the wrong document. so, whatever they gave me a chance to send the document bak. so, i think they are not so cruel to treat you in a bad way like this. so, i think theres something got wrong. so, please call them and send email again (while you contact your MP ) and explain that you got their email on 26th sep and ask that you need time to send them as soon as possible .

and also once they called me in feb 2013 and asked why i did not send me the documents which they requested from me in Nov 2012? I said that i did not get any email from them and i pleased them to send me the email back & i said that iwould send them seen. they checked my email address again with me and said that they will check it again. i said "plzz send the email back to me and i promised them that i did not get any". but believe me they sent me the email back requesting some documents from me again and also they gave me 30 days to submit them as normal. so, i believe that they will give you a chance when they realize that the date you got your email.
believe in me if you really got your email on 26th sep and they have sent the email also on 26th sep you will get a chance to submit them. so, whatever ready with your police clearance bcoz sometimes it'll take few time to be done.
I wish you good luck
. Thank you for your reply. We will !