+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Please!! Post Graduate Work Permit - (PGWP)

akoa

Oct 8, 2015
GTA
Category........
CEC
I need HELP PLEASE!!! I applied for pgwp late in sept 2015. I supposed to meet my 3-years program requirements in 2015 Winter but since I had one deferred exam, it took around a month to my grades to come out and at the same time I was doing 16-months internship courses starting Jan 2015 and ends April 2016 (optional for students registered in 4 years program) through my university as I am still registered under my 4-years-program. (Also my university went through a strike between March to April 2015). I applied for graduation online for June 2015 and Oct 2015 convocation (later in April i did) because I was not sure if I am eligible to apply while doing my internship courses at the same time My Home country is going through a civil war started in Jan 2015 which changed my plan to graduate with a 3 years program.

I remembered I went to the registration office in March and I asked them about the decision on my graduation request but they said I have to wait for a response from them (auditing) so I did but I didn't hear from them until June where I found out I am already a graduate but still under my 4 years program so I requested a convocation in Oct 2015. btw, my university requested me to renew my coop and study permit as both were about to expired in July 2015 so I had to renewed my coop and study permit in early April 2015 and I received it in June. I called the cic and I asked them about the 90 days rules, he said it will be counting from the grauation date but my transcrip doesn't indicate a specific day of my grauation .. it is just mentioning (graduated with bachelor degree in June 2015 and May continue in Honer..)
what the options have now? should I cancel my application? Thank you in advance.