+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help please. PMM

kadaraleem

Mar 19, 2008
Dear Friends

I apllied as a SW at Buffalo while I was in the US in October 2007. I received interview waiver in April 08 and was asked to send medical and landing fees which I did in May 08. I left US in June as my Research was completed and now I am in Pakistan. I will be joining a new job in Dubai next month.
Now the problem. I received passport request today and I dont have US visa. The US visa will take about 3-4 weeks atleast and as I am moving to another country I need my passport. My deadline is September 30th. How should I send my passport as I was told that sending passport bu courier is now allowed.

I would apprecaite a reply esp exert comment of PMM.

Thanks

Aleem

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kadaraleem said:
Dear Friends

I apllied as a SW at Buffalo while I was in the US in October 2007. I received interview waiver in April 08 and was asked to send medical and landing fees which I did in May 08. I left US in June as my Research was completed and now I am in Pakistan. I will be joining a new job in Dubai next month.
Now the problem. I received passport request today and I dont have US visa. The US visa will take about 3-4 weeks atleast and as I am moving to another country I need my passport. My deadline is September 30th. How should I send my passport as I was told that sending passport bu courier is now allowed.

I would apprecaite a reply esp exert comment of PMM.

Thanks

Aleem
1. You will have to find someone to hand carry the passport to Buffalo with your authorization, to get the visa (Tuesday or Thursday) be there early, and you pick it up the same afternoon. Buffalo will not send the passport outside their processing area.

PMM