+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please-LoE

Emreeee

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hey guys,

I will be really appreciate it if you could look at my letter of explanation for my study permit application and share your thoughts about it. It is around 1000 words and 2 pages. Also, should I attach Letters from my employers as a proof of past work? And should I attache my IELTS results and University diploma and trascripts? Thank you for your time.

Dear Madam/Sir,

I have been granted unconditional admission from Fanshawe College (DLI # O19361039982), London, Ontario, Canada. The name of the program is CPJ2 – Construction Project Management Post Graduate Certificate Program. My classes are scheduled to start on May 03, 2021 and ends on December 31, 2021. First term of the program will be delivered fully online due to current epidemic. I am currently submitting this letter to explain my study plan.

Past study and professional background;

I have Bachelor’s of Civil Engineering degree from Cu....University, completed on Aug. 2008. Since then, I have been working in construction industry, with no significant gap.

Please see below for chronological list of my work experience;

Time FrameJob TitleCompany
Jan. 2009 – Sep. 2010Civil Engineer
Apr. 2011 – Sep. 2011Quality Control Engineer
Dec. 2011 – Feb. 2012Civil Engineer
May 2012 – Jan. 2013Construction Manager
Apr. 2013 – Sep. 2013Quality Control Chief
Aug. 2013 – Mar. 2014Quality Department Chief
Apr. 2014 – Aug. 2016Superstructure Chief
Aug. 2016 – Aug. 2019Chief Engineer
Sep. 2019 - OngoingSite Chief

Reason of returning to study after 12 years of work experience;

During my career, I have not been able to get beyond the middle level management positions. Main reason of that was the lack of my theoretical background on construction management field. With returning to study, I aim to eliminate my current deficiency on my theoretical background.

How will a Construction Project Management Post Graduate Degree contribute to my career?

By completing a construction project management post graduate degree, I will have the essential theoretical knowledge and skills to easily advance to an upper management position. After completion of the program, I will make a significant difference in my current construction firm or in any other firm in the industry which will make me one step ahead of my colleagues.

Why am I not pursuing a similar program in my home country?

First of all, unlike Fanshawe’s Construction Project Management Program which is 1 year, duration of construction management programs in my country is at least 2 years which would cause me to disconnect from my current employer and from construction industry. In addition to that, after my careful research, I have observed that similar programs in my country are out dated and do not meet the needs of todays construction industry. Last of all, by having an international degree, I will make a significant difference and distinguish myself from my colleagues in the industry which would benefit me through my future career.

Why have I chosen to study in Canada?

I strongly believe that hands on education is the most affective way of learning. Canada provides updated, practical and world class education which is recognized globally. Canadian education institutes are considered great value which is no less then the ones in US and European Countries. Nonetheless, compared to other countries across the world, education and living cost is very low in Canada.

Why Fanshawe College?

Fanshawe College has 90.3% after graduation employment rate which is the highest rate through all colleges in Ontario and it also has 81.2% graduate satisfaction rate which is well above average in Canada. However, main reason for me to choose Fanshawe College is; the program which I am applying for, offers an innovative and hands on learning experience such as the course called Applied Construction Project Management (CONS-6006). During that course students manage a complex construction project simulation which I believe would benefit me to advance my skills to manage construction projects since it combines theoretical knowledge with practical learning.

Ties to my home country?

Since the first term of the program is fully on-line because of the current epidemic, I am not going to move to Canada but continue working part time in my current employer which supports me for my study plans and assures me for the continuation of my contract during and after the study period (see Attachment #12). If the delivery of the program changes to in class format, I will be officially on leave from my work and I am going to continue with my current employer after my study (see Attachment #12).

I have a wife, 2 children and my parents who are residing in Turkey. I am not filing a visa application for any of them. If delivery of the program changes to in class format, I am going to go to Canada without my family.

I own a house which I and my family live in, I have a vehicle and I own 2 field at my country.

Expenses and funding;

My expense for the duration of my study will be CAD$25,525.97. Which is detailed below;

• Tuition fee for the full program is CAD$17,492.73.
  • Flight Ticket (KLM Airlines) for a roundtrip costs CAD$580.13.
  • Health insurance for 8 months of period costs CAD$789.11.
  • Living expenses if, I ever have to be in Canada during my study, is CAD$833.00 per month and CAD$6,664.00 for the duration of the study.
My available funding is CAD$**********, reachable and transferrable any time on-line. Details of funds;

• CAD$*******, which is in my personal bank account in Turkey.
  • CAD$*********, which is in my wife’s bank account (see Attachment #13 for Letter of Sponsorship).
  • CAD$2,300.00 is already paid as a deposit to Fanshawe College (see Attachment for proof of payment)
Acknowledgement;

I hereby confirm that all the information and additional documents provided with this letter is true. In addition to that I acknowledge that I must leave Canada by the expiry date of the study permit. Lastly, I declare that I have read ‘Conditions as a Study Permit Holder in Canada’ which is provided on Government of Canada web-site and I have understood them.

Please kindly consider my application for the study permit of Canada. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hey guys,

I will be really appreciate it if you could look at my letter of explanation for my study permit application and share your thoughts about it. It is around 1000 words and 2 pages. Also, should I attach Letters from my employers as a proof of past work? And should I attache my IELTS results and University diploma and trascripts? Thank you for your time.

Dear Madam/Sir,

I have been granted unconditional admission from Fanshawe College (DLI # O19361039982), London, Ontario, Canada. The name of the program is CPJ2 – Construction Project Management Post Graduate Certificate Program. My classes are scheduled to start on May 03, 2021 and ends on December 31, 2021. First term of the program will be delivered fully online due to current epidemic. I am currently submitting this letter to explain my study plan.

Past study and professional background;

I have Bachelor’s of Civil Engineering degree from Cu....University, completed on Aug. 2008. Since then, I have been working in construction industry, with no significant gap.

Please see below for chronological list of my work experience;

Time FrameJob TitleCompany
Jan. 2009 – Sep. 2010Civil Engineer
Apr. 2011 – Sep. 2011Quality Control Engineer
Dec. 2011 – Feb. 2012Civil Engineer
May 2012 – Jan. 2013Construction Manager
Apr. 2013 – Sep. 2013Quality Control Chief
Aug. 2013 – Mar. 2014Quality Department Chief
Apr. 2014 – Aug. 2016Superstructure Chief
Aug. 2016 – Aug. 2019Chief Engineer
Sep. 2019 - OngoingSite Chief

Reason of returning to study after 12 years of work experience;

During my career, I have not been able to get beyond the middle level management positions. Main reason of that was the lack of my theoretical background on construction management field. With returning to study, I aim to eliminate my current deficiency on my theoretical background.

How will a Construction Project Management Post Graduate Degree contribute to my career?

By completing a construction project management post graduate degree, I will have the essential theoretical knowledge and skills to easily advance to an upper management position. After completion of the program, I will make a significant difference in my current construction firm or in any other firm in the industry which will make me one step ahead of my colleagues.

Why am I not pursuing a similar program in my home country?

First of all, unlike Fanshawe’s Construction Project Management Program which is 1 year, duration of construction management programs in my country is at least 2 years which would cause me to disconnect from my current employer and from construction industry. In addition to that, after my careful research, I have observed that similar programs in my country are out dated and do not meet the needs of todays construction industry. Last of all, by having an international degree, I will make a significant difference and distinguish myself from my colleagues in the industry which would benefit me through my future career.

Why have I chosen to study in Canada?

I strongly believe that hands on education is the most affective way of learning. Canada provides updated, practical and world class education which is recognized globally. Canadian education institutes are considered great value which is no less then the ones in US and European Countries. Nonetheless, compared to other countries across the world, education and living cost is very low in Canada.

Why Fanshawe College?

Fanshawe College has 90.3% after graduation employment rate which is the highest rate through all colleges in Ontario and it also has 81.2% graduate satisfaction rate which is well above average in Canada. However, main reason for me to choose Fanshawe College is; the program which I am applying for, offers an innovative and hands on learning experience such as the course called Applied Construction Project Management (CONS-6006). During that course students manage a complex construction project simulation which I believe would benefit me to advance my skills to manage construction projects since it combines theoretical knowledge with practical learning.

Ties to my home country?

Since the first term of the program is fully on-line because of the current epidemic, I am not going to move to Canada but continue working part time in my current employer which supports me for my study plans and assures me for the continuation of my contract during and after the study period (see Attachment #12). If the delivery of the program changes to in class format, I will be officially on leave from my work and I am going to continue with my current employer after my study (see Attachment #12).

I have a wife, 2 children and my parents who are residing in Turkey. I am not filing a visa application for any of them. If delivery of the program changes to in class format, I am going to go to Canada without my family.

I own a house which I and my family live in, I have a vehicle and I own 2 field at my country.

Expenses and funding;

My expense for the duration of my study will be CAD$25,525.97. Which is detailed below;

• Tuition fee for the full program is CAD$17,492.73.
  • Flight Ticket (KLM Airlines) for a roundtrip costs CAD$580.13.
  • Health insurance for 8 months of period costs CAD$789.11.
  • Living expenses if, I ever have to be in Canada during my study, is CAD$833.00 per month and CAD$6,664.00 for the duration of the study.
My available funding is CAD$**********, reachable and transferrable any time on-line. Details of funds;

• CAD$*******, which is in my personal bank account in Turkey.
  • CAD$*********, which is in my wife’s bank account (see Attachment #13 for Letter of Sponsorship).
  • CAD$2,300.00 is already paid as a deposit to Fanshawe College (see Attachment for proof of payment)
Acknowledgement;

I hereby confirm that all the information and additional documents provided with this letter is true. In addition to that I acknowledge that I must leave Canada by the expiry date of the study permit. Lastly, I declare that I have read ‘Conditions as a Study Permit Holder in Canada’ which is provided on Government of Canada web-site and I have understood them.

Please kindly consider my application for the study permit of Canada. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
hope u got that