+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please desperate for answers STUDY PERMIT Abu Dhabi VFS update

Bafflingtulip

Jul 3, 2017
i got a SMS from VFS saying documents for visa application tracking number xxx have been received at visa application centre dubai.

Visa app was submitted July 4 and then sent to Abu Dhabi for processing and now this SMS. What does it mean? Rejection???? Please guys tell me! It isn't saying to collect anything .

Sopperfect

Jun 29, 2017
i got a SMS from VFS saying documents for visa application tracking number xxx have been received at visa application centre dubai.

Visa app was submitted July 4 and then sent to Abu Dhabi for processing and now this SMS. What does it mean? Rejection???? Please guys tell me! It isn't saying to collect anything .
It only means that the immigration canada visa office has received your documents and will begin to process it.

Bafflingtulip

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you for replying.

Basically the visa application is given to visa application centre in Dubai (vfs) then sent to Canada visa office in Abu Dhabi for processing. Now it's just saying documents for visa application tracking id have been received at visa application centre dubai . So that can't be immigration Canada right? They haven't said the decision is dispatched or processed application . Guess this might be more documents request, I hope not a rejection.

Bafflingtulip

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you for replying.

Basically the visa application is given to visa application centre in Dubai (vfs) then sent to Canada visa office in Abu Dhabi for processing. Now it's just saying documents for visa application tracking id have been received at visa application centre dubai . So that can't be immigration Canada right? They haven't said the decision is dispatched or processed application . Guess this might be more documents request, I hope not a rejection.
Sorry meant to add that earlier status was application under process with Canadian visa office Abu Dhabi then it changed to this.

Bafflingtulip

Jul 3, 2017
They are shut now for the weekend got the SMS after they close. God knows what this means , honestly freaking out about this....

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Did u submit ur medical ? May be they require ur medical or any missing document. If it was a rejection god forbid u'd be getting a Refusal email from them right ?

Bafflingtulip

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah I mean I live in UAE so medical not required but you never know it might be! If it was rejection even they would say 'visa application processed' or rejection is decision dispatched

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Oh ok even I have applied from UAE and I was waiting for them to ask for my medical ,good to know it's not required. However, for ur case let's hope for the best, hopefully it's not a refusal.

dbazazeh

Jul 30, 2017

Did you just apply for the study permit? Are you applying for the september intake? I think you might be a bit late behind.