+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!! Personal History Section

sanque

Jun 2, 2018
I cannot proceed as my Personal History section shows incomplete. I have provided all the details for the past 10 years but still, it shows incomplete. The work and education history on personal history was prefilled automatically. Should I add them anyway again?

read4u

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-08-2018
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
I cannot proceed as my Personal History section shows incomplete. I have provided all the details for the past 10 years but still, it shows incomplete. The work and education history on personal history was prefilled automatically. Should I add them anyway again?
Hi! Do check that there is no gap of even a month in the months & year that is mentioned for study and work. Also no need to re-add the same thing again. Just double check there must be a month missing somewhere in on of the years.

sanque

Jun 2, 2018
Hello,
I did check everything and have not missed/overlapped a single month. It still does not let me proceed :(

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
There should not be a gap of even a single day.