+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help. Permit approved and sent. Do i still need to do medical exams?

Xhades

Jun 20, 2017
Good morning :)

I'm trying, for days to contact an immigration officer to request info, but with no success. My question is quite simple:

- I applied to extend a student visa. I received a message on my CIC account on a Wednesday to do medical exams (which i did already in the past), but in 3 days later after that message, i got two new messages. The first confirming the application was approved and the other message state that the visa/permit was sent to my mail box address.

Question: Do i still need to do the medical exams?

Cam.Will

Jun 20, 2017

I'm trying, for days to contact an immigration officer to request info, but with no success. My question is quite simple:

- I applied to extend a student visa. I received a message on my CIC account on a Wednesday to do medical exams (which i did already in the past), but in 3 days later after that message, i got two new messages. The first confirming the application was approved and the other message state that the visa/permit was sent to my mail box address.

Yes. I would still get it done to be on the safe side. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-temp.asp

good boy

Feb 17, 2017

I got my first study permit more than 3 yrs back. Extended it 3 times so far without a medical test. So just relax and enjoy your new study permit. Once they approve your application, you do not need anything afterwards.