HELP - payment failed

Julia123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Hello,
I just submit my Application and tried to pay a fee online and it says

Payment Failed!
Transaction incomplete

But I can not go back to my application to try again??? it is in Submission Process?

Will I get a message how I can pay because it did not work? and when?

HELP!
Thanks
:)

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hello,
I just submit my Application and tried to pay a fee online and it says

Payment Failed!
Transaction incomplete

But I can not go back to my application to try again??? it is in Submission Process?

Will I get a message how I can pay because it did not work? and when?

HELP!
Thanks
:)
I know this post was very old. But could you let me know how you solved this issue. I have my application submission deadline tomorrow and I can't get to my application. Payment failed and I am not able to update application or make payment.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know this post was very old. But could you let me know how you solved this issue. I have my application submission deadline tomorrow and I can't get to my application. Payment failed and I am not able to update application or make payment.
Call your bank and advise them you are trying to make an international charge.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
contact your bank first given many banks have security protocols in place to block online foreign transactions that do not map to usual spending patterns. If bank say not an issue then contact IRCC

rajneesh.k

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
contact your bank first given many banks have security protocols in place to block online foreign transactions that do not map to usual spending patterns. If bank say not an issue then contact IRCC

Was trying from a Canadian account. Credit card had sufficient limit left. There was some problem with their gateway. Tried Visa Debit and it worked.

I was worried that I was not getting a retry payment link. I was not able to update payment info or retry payment and as I had only a day left, I got worried.

Anyways, once a payment fails, the account gets disable for around half an hour. The link was again enabled in 45 mins or so. Application Submitted.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Was trying from a Canadian account. Credit card had sufficient limit left. There was some problem with their gateway. Tried Visa Debit and it worked.

I was worried that I was not getting a retry payment link. I was not able to update payment info or retry payment and as I had only a day left, I got worried.

Anyways, once a payment fails, the account gets disable for around half an hour. The link was again enabled in 45 mins or so. Application Submitted.
Even if you use a Canadian credit card but you are abroad and there hasn't been much activity on the card it can be flagged. You solved your problem but good to knkw for the future.