NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear members:

I just received my PCC for the city I live in since 18 years in Pakistan. I have three matters of concern:

1) My PCC states that "there is nothing adverse/criminal against him on the local police station (name of the police station of my locality) to Date" They havent mentioned any initial date. On my inquiry, they said as I have lived in this city since 18 and still live, therefore writing "to date" is more appropriate as it covers the entire period by default. Is that alright if there is no "From" date?

2) Within the same city I have changed addresses multiple times, but never left the city itself. Whereas my PCC mentions my most recent address and the police station only, although the PCC itself is released to me by the capital superintendent of police as per CIC requirements. They said, as per their format, they issue certificate on the most recent address only. Can this cause my PCC to be rejected, as i have mentioned multiple addresses in the history?

3) Lastly, my PCC also mentions my ancestral address as per my identity card, and that is an address of a different city. The PCC ends with the line "Further investigations maybe done from the permanent address". Should I then get one PCC from that other city also, even though I have never lived there except for short visits once or twice a year.?

The police department was kind enough and told me that they can accomodate all my reservations on the certificate, but then it wont look legal at all, as their format is available to al the embassies and if mine is different than how their regular format is, they might reject my PCC.

Please give me your expert feedback if I am good to go? Thanks, and sorry for such a long post.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Any suggestion please?

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Dear members:

I just received my PCC for the city I live in since 18 years in Pakistan. I have three matters of concern:

1) My PCC states that "there is nothing adverse/criminal against him on the local police station (name of the police station of my locality) to Date" They havent mentioned any initial date. On my inquiry, they said as I have lived in this city since 18 and still live, therefore writing "to date" is more appropriate as it covers the entire period by default. Is that alright if there is no "From" date?

2) Within the same city I have changed addresses multiple times, but never left the city itself. Whereas my PCC mentions my most recent address and the police station only, although the PCC itself is released to me by the capital superintendent of police as per CIC requirements. They said, as per their format, they issue certificate on the most recent address only. Can this cause my PCC to be rejected, as i have mentioned multiple addresses in the history?

3) Lastly, my PCC also mentions my ancestral address as per my identity card, and that is an address of a different city. The PCC ends with the line "Further investigations maybe done from the permanent address". Should I then get one PCC from that other city also, even though I have never lived there except for short visits once or twice a year.?

The police department was kind enough and told me that they can accomodate all my reservations on the certificate, but then it wont look legal at all, as their format is available to al the embassies and if mine is different than how their regular format is, they might reject my PCC.

Please give me your expert feedback if I am good to go? Thanks, and sorry for such a long post.
1) I think it would not be issue if they didn't mentioned initial date of living on the PCC. I have three PCC; two from different districts of Pakistan and one from Australia ; none of my PCC contains initial date of living. My spouse also have three different PCC. One from the district he is living from more than ten years (but not continuous - two times aboard for more than 6 months, so have three PCC). none of his PCC contains initial date of living.

2) No idea about each address should be mentioned on PCC or not.... I can share what I did. I requested my previous District Police to write my current district address in PCC ; format below

It is to certify that xxxx was resident of Previously lived district address Police Station Previously lived District Police station name and presently residing at Current district address, have been verified and there is nothing against him/her on the record of this Police Station.
Passport No : ; Issued Date: ; Place of issue : ; CNIC No: ; Issued Date : ; Place of Issue: ;

if you want to mention each address on the PCC; be careful there should not any gap in living. it must be continuous from age of 18 to to date.

3) I suggest, you should request to remove this line from PCC : "Further investigations maybe done from the permanent address"

Please get advice from some other members; I am not expert... I shared what I did.

Last edited:

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
1) I think it would not be issue if they didn't mentioned initial date of living on the PCC. I have three PCC; two from different districts of Pakistan and one from Australia ; none of my PCC contains initial date of living. My spouse also have three different PCC. One from the district he is living from more than ten years (but not continuous - two times aboard for more than 6 months, so have three PCC). none of his PCC contains initial date of living.

2) No idea about each address should be mentioned on PCC or not.... I can share what I did. I requested my previous District Police to write my current district address in PCC ; format below

It is to certify that xxxx was resident of Previously lived district address Police Station Previously lived District Police station name and presently residing at Current district address, have been verified and there is nothing against him/her on the record of this Police Station.
Passport No : ; Issued Date: ; Place of issue : ; CNIC No: ; Issued Date : ; Place of Issue: ;

if you want to mention each address on the PCC; be careful there should not any gap in living. it must be continuous from age of 18 to to date.

3) I suggest, you should request to remove this line from PCC : "Further investigations maybe done from the permanent address"

Please get advice from some other members; I am not expert... I shared what I did.
Thanks a lot. This was very helpful. I think they would not readily agree to remove that one line as they claim it is a fixed format which they must follow. To be on the safe side I was thinking of getting one from the district of permanent address as well. May I know if your PCC was accepted without mention of initial dates?

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks a lot. This was very helpful. I think they would not readily agree to remove that one line as they claim it is a fixed format which they must follow. To be on the safe side I was thinking of getting one from the district of permanent address as well. May I know if your PCC was accepted without mention of initial dates?

No idea separate PCC from permanent address is helpful or not. As in my district PCC from temporary address (according to cnic) can't be made until you get clearance from permanent address (according to cnic). In my case, my permanent address was different than temporary address; I request PAL (District Police of temporary address) for PCC; after initial activity they marked my application to PAL (of permanent address). After remarks of PAL of permanent address; they made PCC for me. As you might already know that you need PCC of address/districts which you have mentioned in your EE History/Profile.

I guess so, they accepted my PCC. But I insist you to check with other members of this forum especially Pakistani; you might get better advice.

Reactions: omarkhan

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
Hi,

Kindly help me with the below inquiry.
I know it's a repeated question but recently someone got rejected because of this. I live with my parents in Arab land. We are expats over here. So let's say the country where I live is 'A'. I went to my home country for bachelors. My home city is let's say 'B'. My permanent residence is B on all my official documents (national identity card) but current residence is A ( It remained A throughout). I did my bachelors from a different city 'C'. I lived for four years in C. During my first two years I used to fly from A to B. Then take a bus from B to C. Then the last two years of my bachelors, I used to fly directly from A to C.

After I completed my bachelors. I came back to A and take vacation to B and C. So I have flown to both B and C during the last three years.

So my question is ; Do I need to provide two seperate PCCs for both the cities or one would suffice, since they are in the same country. Will they look at my degree certificate and travel history and know that I studied/travelled/lived in C and not in B?

I know that I've to provide PCC for A. But please guide me about B and C.

Thanks in advance.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
No idea separate PCC from permanent address is helpful or not. As in my district PCC from temporary address (according to cnic) can't be made until you get clearance from permanent address (according to cnic). In my case, my permanent address was different than temporary address; I request PAL (District Police of temporary address) for PCC; after initial activity they marked my application to PAL (of permanent address). After remarks of PAL of permanent address; they made PCC for me. As you might already know that you need PCC of address/districts which you have mentioned in your EE History/Profile.

I guess so, they accepted my PCC. But I insist you to check with other members of this forum especially Pakistani; you might get better advice.
Thank you very much for the detailed response. It was very helpful indeed. All the best with your process.

Reactions: techLover

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Hi

Hi, by profile/history address, do you mean current address? I have my PCC issued from permanent address, same district written in Passport but I have number of addresses in personal history. Does my PCC needs to be of current address?