+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!! Outland dependent got portal email

Shesa007

Mar 3, 2023
Its been a week since I received my eCOPR, but still no update on my spouse's(outland) PPR letter.
Calling IRCC agent doesn’t help at all. They just ask to wait. I also tried by emailing them on Portal email_id 1.
I don’t know what new actions I need to take to get PPR letter asap.

Any suggestions ???

Last edited:

Shesa007

Mar 3, 2023
I could also see the following status in my tracker

March 13
We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

But still I did not receive any message or request letter for visa stamping for my spouse in GC key account. Its been almost 10 days now.

Shesa007

Mar 3, 2023
Hey @manoj12345
On which email id you were sending an email for you spouse's PPR letter?
I tried replying 4-5 times on portal email 1 for spouse's PPR letter, but no luck yet.

manoj12345

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
Sorry to hear that, I replied from both mine and my spouse's email.
Try webforms and call center.
In some rare cases I see it takes as long as a month to receive PPR after eCOPR, I hope you hear from them soon!

verma 0001

Aug 13, 2016
Its been a week since I received my eCOPR, but still no update on my spouse's(outland) PPR letter.
Calling IRCC agent doesn’t help at all. They just ask to wait. I also tried by emailing them on Portal email_id 1.
I don’t know what new actions I need to take to get PPR letter asap.

Any suggestions ???
Hello, did your spouse get the PPR ?
Please update ?
I got my COPR on 20 feb 2023 & got my PR card on 23 March but still waiting for passport request for my dependent in India.
Please update if you got PPR. If yes, then what did you do to get PPR ? Thanks

verma 0001

Aug 13, 2016
Sorry to hear that, I replied from both mine and my spouse's email.
Try webforms and call center.
In some rare cases I see it takes as long as a month to receive PPR after eCOPR, I hope you hear from them soon!
It's been almost 45 days after my COPR, but haven't heard anything about my wifes PPR , she is in India. Can you please guide us what to do ?
Call centres are not giving any update and they just transferring calls & disconnecting.

manoj12345

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
@verma 0001 In my case, I emailed (by replying to the portal email) the VO twice after my COPR, asking for my spouse's PPR. After a week they replied only to say that the PPR letter was sent already. There was also an update in my tracker that the PPR letter is sent but I never received. I emailed a few more times explaining the situation, they re-send it and the second time I got the PPR in the GC Key account.

Everyone's case is different, some dependents got PPR even before primary applicant's eCOPR was issued. Someone I knew got PPR letter twice, one got PPR same day as their eCOPR. If you check the forums, some even have history of getting PPR after 3 months. The only thing you could do is to keep bugging them with phones, emails, and webforms. I hope you get yours soon.

Shesa007

Mar 3, 2023
Please update ?
I got my COPR on 20 feb 2023 & got my PR card on 23 March but still waiting for passport request for my dependent in India.
Not yet, I am also still waiting for the PPR letter. I called IRCC call centre multiple times, but they just tell us to wait. They do not have any updates.
Try contacting MP office of your area in this regard.

Shesa007

Mar 3, 2023
Please update ?
Finally, I received the RFV letter for my spouse today, exactly one month after my eCOPR.
Webforms and calling IRCC agents did not help at all, so I reached to MP office of my region last week and within 2 days officer released RFV letter electronically. But, due to their technical issues RFV letter was not reflecting into my GC key account. I called IRCC agents regarding that and again they were just telling me to wait, mentioning that it takes 2-3 business days to reflect into GC account which does not make sense at all. Then, I just waited for another 2 days and called multiple IRCC agents to request them to resend the RFV letter, out of which only one agent agreed to raise the resend request on last Thursday (May God bless him!), and finally today morning I received the RFV letter on my email, not into GC key account. The first electronically sent RFV letter is still in the air.:p

@verma 0001, I would suggest you to do the same if you have received the RFV letter yet for your spouse.