+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help on some Open Work Permit questions (filing along with spouse visa) - 5710, 5556e

Tuxedosushi

Apr 13, 2021
Hi, I'm filling out the forms for an inland spouse visa with OWP. My wife is a Canadian citizen and I'm English. I have some questions that I'd be very grateful for answers to. I've grouped them together, hopefully that's helpful. I've put this in the 'family class sponsorship' section, hopefully that's right!

• IMM 5710e:
    1. Current country / territory of residence has no end date. Leave blank or put N/A?
    2. Details of intended work in Canada. Which, if any of this should I fill in?
    3. For my 10 year employment history I've created an extra sheet in Excel following the formatting. Should I fill in any of the boxes on the main form or put all onto the extra sheet?
  • IMM 5556e:
    1. Does an ETA count as an 'immigration document' and therefore needs photocopying?

Reactions: chiar0n

chiar0n

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, I'm filling out the forms for an inland spouse visa with OWP. My wife is a Canadian citizen and I'm English. I have some questions that I'd be very grateful for answers to. I've grouped them together, hopefully that's helpful. I've put this in the 'family class sponsorship' section, hopefully that's right!

• IMM 5710e:
    1. Current country / territory of residence has no end date. Leave blank or put N/A?
    2. Details of intended work in Canada. Which, if any of this should I fill in?
    3. For my 10 year employment history I've created an extra sheet in Excel following the formatting. Should I fill in any of the boxes on the main form or put all onto the extra sheet?
  • IMM 5556e:
    1. Does an ETA count as an 'immigration document' and therefore needs photocopying?
Hi, what did you fill for the details of intended work in Canada in the end?