+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help on Schedule A (imm 5669)

Midouway1989

Sep 16, 2019
hello team,

i am required to fill in IMM 5669, After AOR, i can only view the documents but cant see the exact dates i put for my wife travels

is there anyway from tech side can be done to get access to it ( like JavaScript kind of thing)

really appreciate your help

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hello team,

i am required to fill in IMM 5669, After AOR, i can only view the documents but cant see the exact dates i put for my wife travels

is there anyway from tech side can be done to get access to it ( like JavaScript kind of thing)

really appreciate your help
This has been shared many times on this forum:

If it takes you to the submitted documents page, simply change the last portion in your url address bar as below:

Replace documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do and hit enter.

Or, simply copy and paste this below link in your url after logging in to your MyCIC account and press enter:
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Make sure you're submitting the right document, if this is the PPR e-mail referring to Appendix A, it's just a small section where you have to declare the people who have applied under your PR application and provide some information on them, which is included in the e-mail.

Reactions: het2236

Midouway1989

Sep 16, 2019
Make sure you're submitting the right document, if this is the PPR e-mail referring to Appendix A, it's just a small section where you have to declare the people who have applied under your PR application and provide some information on them, which is included in the e-mail.

thanks sir: it is an ADR as i have visa rejection:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Ensure that you list each and every employer and educational institution, and that you declare each and every visa refusal for your and your family members (spouse and child(ren), as applicable). This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/2020

in this case, should i list travel history too or only the required ones in their msg?

miro123

Feb 15, 2021
thanks sir: it is an ADR as i have visa rejection:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Ensure that you list each and every employer and educational institution, and that you declare each and every visa refusal for your and your family members (spouse and child(ren), as applicable). This must be received at this office by: xx/xx/2020

in this case, should i list travel history too or only the required ones in their msg?
I hope this get solved soon, I have sent you a private message

het2236

May 31, 2021
Hello.. I have made error in filling imm5669.. How can i replace old one with new.. I did not include my australia visa rejection in the declaration thinking it might affect adversly to my present application... Pls guide me..