+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help on Educational Credential

jasmine_rticell

Jul 3, 2015
Sir, Can we send only transcripts or send legible copies of final or provisional degree certificate. As now, I have paid all the money and get reference number. please intimate me only transcripts to be send???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check the document requirements for your country of education and send them accordingly. I imagine you will have to send both transcripts and degree certificate copies. Transcripts need to be obtained from your University/institution and either sent to WES directly by them or forwarded to you and you can send them to WES if that is allowed by WES for your country of education.

Check the requirements here ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

jasmine_rticell

Jul 3, 2015
I gone through the country required documents. There is two columns

What to submit How to submit
1) Final or Provisional Degree Forward a legible copy of the document to WES
Certificate
AND
2) Annual Transcript Documents to be sent directly to WES or in sealed envelop

Please clarify me legible copies means 'self attestation' of documents

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jasmine_rticell said:
I gone through the country required documents. There is two columns

What to submit How to submit
1) Final or Provisional Degree Forward a legible copy of the document to WES
Certificate
AND
2) Annual Transcript Documents to be sent directly to WES or in sealed envelop

Please clarify me legible copies means 'self attestation' of documents
You don't need to attest to anything. Just make a clear photocopy of your certificate and post it to WES (via courier is better).

Then make a request to your school/institution for them to send your transcript to WES. make sure you use the transcript request form provided by WES.

Good luck.

jasmine_rticell

Jul 3, 2015
now I have been collected my transcripts from university in sealed envelope across both of side. Now Can I send both degree copies and annual transcripts to WES via courier. also tell me the whether reference number written on transcripts front page and degree legible copies

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jasmine_rticell said:
now I have been collected my transcripts from university in sealed envelope across both of side. Now Can I send both degree copies and annual transcripts to WES via courier. also tell me the whether reference number written on transcripts front page and degree legible copies
Well, does the requirement say that you can send the transcript yourself? If it does, then go ahead. I think they usually require the institution to send it directly to them though.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasmine_rticell said:
Yes.

Do not write anything on the sealed envelope. Put the sealed envelope and degree copies into a bigger envelope and write the WES reference number and address on this envelope and send it to them.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Yes.

Do not write anything on the sealed envelope. Put the sealed envelope and degree copies into a bigger envelope and write the WES reference number and address on this envelope and send it to them.
Asivad, I have one question: when my institution sends my transcript to WES, it has to be translated to English by my institution or just in my country's language? Also I have to use the request form from WES and send it to my institution?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
Asivad, I have one question: when my institution sends my transcript to WES, it has to be translated to English by my institution or just in my country's language? Also I have to use the request form from WES and send it to my institution?
I imagine that, unlike CIC, WES doesn't specify anything about translations but do check their country-specific document requirements once again for your country of education ---> http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

It is not mandatory to send the request form to your institution. Some institutions willingly prepare transcripts for their alumni based on phone/email/in-person requests. Check with your institution about their procedures.