01-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
Hi,

First I like to apologize if there is another post for application of Super Visa of parents from within Canada who are here on Visitor Visa.

My parents are currently residing in Canada on Visitor Visa which was extended for 6 months in March'2016 and is valid till Sep'2016. They are having multiple entry visitor visa and this is their 3rd visit to this country.

I am planning to apply for their Super Visa through Online Application from within Canada. I would like to know if I can apply for the same or should I apply for their extension of Visitor Visa. How many time a Visitor Visa can be extended from within the country. They had completed the medical tests at the time for applying for their first extension.

If they are eligible for applying for Super Visa, will their medical tests results be valid?

Regards,
Viraj Rao

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Your parents must apply for super visas from their home country.... and not from within Canada.

You can apply to extend their visitor status for up to two years based on their initial entry using their TRVs..... this is the 'Parents and grandparents - Authorized Period of Extended Stay'. Applications must be sent to CPC-Vegreville.

How many time a Visitor Visa can be extended from within the country.
You can apply as many times as you wish by proving their stay is temporary. Beyond a point, the extensions will most likely be refused as CIC will determine that they are living in Canada and not visiting.

will their medical tests results be valid?
If new medical tests are required then CPC-V will ask for these

Cheers