+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help!!! OINP Form

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
guys need help regarding following topic.
I sent oinp application but now I noticed one thing in form. while giving last 10 years information I left a gap of 45 days.

completed my education on 31 may and started my first job on 25th July.and I did not mention this gap of 45 days in oinp form. will it affect my application ?

pat52

Dec 27, 2015
Hey Same thing happened to me.
I did typo mistake in my application form for dates in work history section and it's showing 1yr Gap .
But i already posted my complete package.

I called to Help desk, they advise me that once you receive your file number form OINP then you can fill 'Change for personal information form' and submit the same.

Please if any one else can give more information on top of it.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
pat52 said:
Hey Same thing happened to me.
I did typo mistake in my application form for dates in work history section and it's showing 1yr Gap .
But i already posted my complete package.

I called to Help desk, they advise me that once you receive your file number form OINP then you can fill 'Change for personal information form' and submit the same.

Please if any one else can give more information on top of it.
cjs said:
guys need help regarding following topic.
I sent oinp application but now I noticed one thing in form. while giving last 10 years information I left a gap of 45 days.

completed my education on 31 may and started my first job on 25th July.and I did not mention this gap of 45 days in oinp form. will it affect my application ?
It depends on your case processing officer now that if he is willing to accept your application as complete and accurate as per requirements of OINP or he refuses to accept them as complete and return them to you for re-submission.

Only time will tell.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
thanks pat52. +1 for u
if they are saying we can fill change in personal information form then its fine. after AOR we ll update the details.

can you please share help desk number

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
rafzy said:
It depends on your case processing officer now that if he is willing to accept your application as complete and accurate as per requirements of OINP or he refuses to accept them as complete and return them to you for re-submission.

Only time will tell.
thanks rafzy, that ll also work. atleast we get chance for re-submission ;)