+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! NOC code for Fund Admin/Back Office/ Investor Relations

Katie_123

Jun 15, 2020
Hi all,

Having trouble finding a noc code to match my previous work experience as a Fund Administrator. I've done a lot of research and no luck!

My duties were:
  • Perform document completion for trades and transfers
  • Perform trade verification
  • Process incoming trade related cash
  • Processing incoming transfer requests
  • Trace pending transactions
  • Settle transactions on receipt of contract note
  • Process corporate action share and cash events promptly and accurately
  • Identify and investigate reconciliation breaks and instruct the relevant department on the corrective action to be taken
  • Input and validate all statements and prices relating to external positions, and rectify any resulting errors
  • Investigate and follow-up on all overdue statements
  • Be risk aware and take all steps necessary to minimise errors including fully complying with existing procedures and changes
  • Escalate and advise any relevant issues to management as necessary
  • Provide a pro-active contribution to ensure individual and team targets and objectives are being achieved within required deadlines
  • Liaise and interact with internal departments and third parties as necessary
  • Assist in documenting team procedures and project work

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

BC1989

May 27, 2021
Hello. Did you have any luck with your application. Did you find the right NOC code for your application . I’m in a similar position . I’d really appreciate any information you have . Thank you very much.

Reactions: Seahorse_99625
Oct 4, 2021
Hello. Did you have any luck with your application. Did you find the right NOC code for your application . I’m in a similar position . I’d really appreciate any information you have . Thank you very much.
were you able to find the NOC code for your application? do let me know if youve got any more details on this please. Thank you!

BC1989

May 27, 2021
were you able to find the NOC code for your application? do let me know if youve got any more details on this please. Thank you!
Hi There,

I’m sorry . I didn’t end up using this experience in the end. I felt my my duties were for noc 1434 which is skill level c and can’t be included. Your duties might be different so I would try and speak to a consultant or someone with experience in NOC codes . My consultant hadn’t a clue tbh so I made the decision to exclude this. My only advise is to be very careful with this type of experience. Try and get your company to say your a supervisor or something and it will work.