+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!! No Appendix B in Ready for VISA email

Zeig

Mar 4, 2019
Just received Ready for VISA email today.

These are the documents that needs to be submitted. When I checked the VFS website, they are asking for the photo and appendix B. Upon searching, the Appendix B should be the one regarding the height and eye color, however, my email does not mention or link to any appendix B. What should I do???

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

Reactions: keys8014

Zeig

Mar 4, 2019
Looks like the appendix B on the VISA office website requirement can be made using a word document?? I contacted them and just received their reply a few minutes ago. This is what they are looking for:

Appendix B is one part of the passport request letter from Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada which requires applicants to provide height and eye colour.

Please mail-in or submit the below documents in person to the Canada visa application centre in Hong Kong:
1. For non visa-exempt country applicant, original passport, original old passport and passport frontal page copies are required; for visa-exempt country applicant, the passport frontal page copy is required only;
2. The Original Passport Request letter;
3. 2 pieces of 50mm*70mm photos with plain white background (Bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio, the date when the photograph was taken. The photographer may use a stamp or hand write this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable);
4. A piece of paper written your height and colour of eyes if requested to provide Appendix B;
5. Bank draft / cash;
6. 2 copies of VFS consent form (https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf);
7. A piece of paper written your contact information (either Hong Kong, mainland China or Macau), phone number and valid email address;
8. If you have provided the entry and exit records in the previous passport during the online application, please submit the previous passport as well; if you do not keep the previous passport, please submit the explanation letter also. If you did not mention the previous travel record during the online application, please ignore it;
9. Use of A Representative Form (IMM5476)(if applicable);
10. Please provide the biometrics enrolment evidence copy if the applicant has given biometrics already (if applicable).

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Look at schedule A, you will see in the table there's a place to put the eye colour and height of each family member.

You're complicating your life.

Zeig

Mar 4, 2019
Is the Schedule A IM5669 E? I checked the PDF and there is no box for eye colour and height.

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
Look at schedule A, you will see in the table there's a place to put the eye colour and height of each family member.

You're complicating your life.
hello. im also in same situation.

what we did was, we wrote a one paragraph on a Word file, re-writing the PA's height and eye color. this is fine right?

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Looks like the appendix B on the VISA office website requirement can be made using a word document?? I contacted them and just received their reply a few minutes ago. This is what they are looking for:

Appendix B is one part of the passport request letter from Immigration Refugee Citizenship Canada which requires applicants to provide height and eye colour.

Please mail-in or submit the below documents in person to the Canada visa application centre in Hong Kong:
1. For non visa-exempt country applicant, original passport, original old passport and passport frontal page copies are required; for visa-exempt country applicant, the passport frontal page copy is required only;
2. The Original Passport Request letter;
3. 2 pieces of 50mm*70mm photos with plain white background (Bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio, the date when the photograph was taken. The photographer may use a stamp or hand write this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable);
4. A piece of paper written your height and colour of eyes if requested to provide Appendix B;
5. Bank draft / cash;
6. 2 copies of VFS consent form (https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf);
7. A piece of paper written your contact information (either Hong Kong, mainland China or Macau), phone number and valid email address;
8. If you have provided the entry and exit records in the previous passport during the online application, please submit the previous passport as well; if you do not keep the previous passport, please submit the explanation letter also. If you did not mention the previous travel record during the online application, please ignore it;
9. Use of A Representative Form (IMM5476)(if applicable);
10. Please provide the biometrics enrolment evidence copy if the applicant has given biometrics already (if applicable).
That also happened to me and I just wrote my name, email, address, passport # and the height and eye colour As a word document and attached it. I also made a note at the bottom saying the form wasn’t included in the email.

nike123

May 30, 2021
I wrote it down on a separate paper and included my name and signature in it. VFS usually helps you to submit this so its nothing to worry.

Ralpas

Jun 27, 2019
Even me I’m confused with this appendix B. I’m the principal applicant and I’m in Canada and my dependents are outside canada. So if i will write my phone number and mailing address here in canada they will use this address in sending back the passport of my dependents? Or they will send it to the return address provided by my dependents when they send this appendix b together with their passport and photo to the nearest VAC ?please help me. Thanks