+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed

hopelessfool

Dec 8, 2023
Hello. I want to ask what are the options for a failed refugee(case abandoned) and a negative PRRA decision(Officer said that not enough objective documentary evidence was provided) ?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello. I want to ask what are the options for a failed refugee(case abandoned) and a negative PRRA decision(Officer said that not enough objective documentary evidence was provided) ?
they will issue removal order and ask you to leave Canada. If there is new evidence that were not presented during the first PPRA review, you can provide for new assessment. If you disagree with decision, you can apply to the Federal Court of Canada for Review

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/claim-protection-inside-canada/after-apply-next-steps/refusal-options/pre-removal-risk-assessment/after-apply.html

hopelessfool

Dec 8, 2023
Thanks. Do you know what documents or forms i need to fill out? I will be doing this myself as i cant afford any lawyers.
Also can i apply for H&C?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
they will issue removal order and ask you to leave Canada. If there is new evidence that were not presented during the first PPRA review, you can provide for new assessment. If you disagree with decision, you can apply to the Federal Court of Canada for Review

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/claim-protection-inside-canada/after-apply-next-steps/refusal-options/pre-removal-risk-assessment/after-apply.html
Don't think any of that is possible since the claim was abandoned.

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Don't think any of that is possible since the claim was abandoned.
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Thanks. Do you know what documents or forms i need to fill out? I will be doing this myself as i cant afford any lawyers.
Also can i apply for H&C?
You can DIY, however per the Government’s website

“You are entitled to represent yourself in any matter before the Federal Court, however, in making this choice, you should consider that this comes with important responsibilities such as learning and understanding the law and the procedural rules that apply to your case and doing the necessary legal research to support”

https://www.fct-cf.gc.ca/en/pages/representing-yourself/your-day-in-court#:~:text=You are entitled to represent,necessary legal research to support

I went and represented my self for a lowly traffic ticket in Toronto and if it wasn’t for a Toronto Police Officer who saw I was a deer in the headlights, I’d have had a guilty verdict on me, versus a not guilty
Think Federal Court is a tad more complicated

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
You can, unless if you believe there was error in interpretation of law. Your abandon your claim, making your chances very slim
Hi guys is it possible for a Visa office to interview you twice plus the third biometric to done again because in August 2022 did biometric then in June 2023 did biometric and interview then today they send me another biometric and I can anyone please clarify for me what's happening

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do what Visa office instructs you to do.