+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed

Tlzzz45

May 28, 2018
Hello i am planning to come to canada 2months prior before my class starts and i will be staying at hotel, will it be a problem?

dovahkiin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
No problem.. just convince them you won't work during these 2 months and you have enough funds to support your stay during these months...

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
bank statements, money on cards etc. 2 months is a long time to not work and stay in a hotel, so you will have to really convince them. Have you booked hotel? You can show them the booking too.

dovahkiin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
How can i prove that?
You have to tell them why are you going 2 months earlier... Do you have a family or friends you want to visit?(If yes then carry names addresses and numbers). Do you want to see the country?(If yes then what is your itinerary?) or if there is any other valid reason(proof of that)... and finally proof of funds to support your stay during these two months(Bank statement of your personal account, Statement of any credit/forex card you're carrying, or any cash you're carrying)

Navneet90

Star Member
May 25, 2018
In
Hello i am planning to come to canada 2months prior before my class starts and i will be staying at hotel, will it be a problem?
In my opinion if you don't have any relatives thr in Canada then it's a waste to go 2months early. Otherwise you have to convince them with sufficient funds in bank account and not to work during that time.