+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed with webform,

ScaredHuman

Oct 26, 2020
Hi all,
this is a dumb question, I want to withdraw my application through the webform, I applied online using the IRCC website.
On the webform there is this question " Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? yes or no" should I select no since I applied online? or yes because I applied from outside of Canada.
sorry for the dumb question.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Hi all,
this is a dumb question, I want to withdraw my application through the webform, I applied online using the IRCC website.
On the webform there is this question " Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? yes or no" should I select no since I applied online? or yes because I applied from outside of Canada.
sorry for the dumb question.
Did you apply in Canada? If no select your country. Your app landed there anyway

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
I applied outside of Canada In another country other than my birth one.
Whichever country you send you application from, is the one you should select on the webform

ScaredHuman

Oct 26, 2020
Whichever country you send you application from, is the one you should select on the webform
Alright thank you, I'm asking because I already submitted one a 6 days ago but I selected no, i was not sure if i should send another withdrawal request but selecting my country this time. hope that doesn't cause a problem thanks again.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
It gets redirected if necessary to the relevant office. My daughter's application was London IRCC but her complete application was processed in Edmonton by the VESPA team - non visa nationals.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Alright thank you, I'm asking because I already submitted one a 6 days ago but I selected no, i was not sure if i should send another withdrawal request but selecting my country this time. hope that doesn't cause a problem thanks again.
All your webforms will end up in the same place anyway. Some IRCC offices simply do not reply. I sent 7 forms in total and got zero replies, they were all viewed and considered and the decision each time was to not reply, I know that as it is in the GCMS notes.

ScaredHuman

Oct 26, 2020
All your webforms will end up in the same place anyway. Some IRCC offices simply do not reply. I sent 7 forms in total and got zero replies, they were all viewed and considered and the decision each time was to not reply, I know that as it is in the GCMS notes.
I applied outside of Canada but online, but on the webform i selected no to the following question "is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?" after two days i got this in my email "A note has been added on file to notify the responsible office that you wish to withdraw your application. The office will determine if the application can be withdrawn and will issue a refund within 16 weeks of the withdrawal, if applicable." so basically even though might have selected the wrong answer it will still be directed to the right office, correct?

Last edited: