+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed with: Refusal, education and NOC (DUBAI, UAE)

danny14

Feb 12, 2019
There is a validity for the equivalency?? That's news to me ....there is nothing mention of a date of expiry anywhere....I have don't mine over two years for sure.....
R u in Dubai would love to speak and get advice
https://www.wes.org/ca/eca/
it says eca is valid for 5 years . just found out.

Firstly thanks to all of you so helpful and fast in replying.

I got my MBA done from CES University of Toronto that did it...

Nothing mentioned there

danny14

Feb 12, 2019
I have been speaking to different agents and they are saying that I can apply...BUT subject to the case officer, because if they see I don't have a BBA and it's unaccredited they will calculate 12 + 3 +1 years of education..and in this case I am lossing by 3 years...and that way my point reduce hence rejection..

Biggest problem my school will not even understand if I need my certificates now...it was in 1999

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I have been speaking to different agents and they are saying that I can apply...BUT subject to the case officer, because if they see I don't have a BBA and it's unaccredited they will calculate 12 + 3 +1 years of education..and in this case I am lossing by 3 years...and that way my point reduce hence rejection..

Biggest problem my school will not even understand if I need my certificates now...it was in 1999
Please read about Express Entry here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/

You have got your analysis all wrong. School certificates are not needed at all for the process. Please read above link first and then proceed.

karanjessica

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019

Please do not believe everything what agents are saying. They will try to shake you to get money out of you. You do not need to see an agent. you yourself can become agent of your ee if you read the website.

ZionCanadahopeful

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-02-2019
Passport Req..
01-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2019
LANDED..........
16-05-2019

Please stop going to agents, there are several horror stories from people who used agents. I am not saying agents are bad, in most cases they are not needed. Take some time and try to read through CIC website about Express entry process. If WES has evaluated your degreee as Masters you are good to claim the points as such. Make sure you show the relevant degrees and experience for the points. Beyond that if you have done 10 different degree it does not matter and it will go into personal history when you get ITA. All that matters is degree and experience you claim the points for.

I strongly advice to read through the CIC website , it will give clarity to you, also from the info you have given your case looks like a straight forward one and does not need agents. They cannot help you much. Agents might be needed only in complicated cases, even there it might not be agents who will be able to help rather immigration lawyers.

Also always cross reference any advice you get from this forum or from agents with CIC website. That is the source for all.

Reactions: abhishek_89