+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed to Understand medical status in GCMS notes

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I have obtained a GCMS notes for my wife's SOWP application, we received medical request on 26/January/2022 and we submitted it on 31/Jan/2022, and doctor sent the result on 05/Feb/2022, still the status shows as "Medical in Review in GCKey".

My GCMS generated on 08/Feb/2022. I have a question regarding the MOF Rationale Exists (Medical Observation and Furtherance), which is showing as N (no).
Does it mean IRCC already viewed her medical and there is not any further test, but they are just reviewing it still? Please some body explain it, we are really tensed with the medical status.

MEDICAL
MEDICAL: 1
Created Date: 2022/01/26
Created By: XXXXX
Updated Date: 2022/01/26
Updated By: XXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXXX
Family Name: XXXXXXXXXXX
Given Name: XXXXX
Type: Medical
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: XXXXXX
Status Updated Date: 2022/01/26
Assigned To: AC-XXXX
Assigned By: XXXX
Due Date: 2022/02/25
Activity #: 2-XXXXXXX
IME #: 11111111
UMI:
Assessed For:
IME Status Reason: Commenced in eMed
RMO: New Delhi
M Profile:
Description:
S:
Description:
MOF Rationale Exists: N
MOF Review:
Valid Until:
IMM Type: Non EDE
UMI Type:
Expected Date of Delivery:

ItsCrazyOutHere

Feb 13, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
23-08-21
Med's Request
15-10-21
Med's Done....
26-07-22
I have obtained a GCMS notes for my wife's SOWP application, we received medical request on 26/January/2022 and we submitted it on 31/Jan/2022, and doctor sent the result on 05/Feb/2022, still the status shows as "Medical in Review in GCKey".

My GCMS generated on 08/Feb/2022. I have a question regarding the MOF Rationale Exists (Medical Observation and Furtherance), which is showing as N (no).
Does it mean IRCC already viewed her medical and there is not any further test, but they are just reviewing it still? Please some body explain it, we are really tensed with the medical status.

MEDICAL
MEDICAL: 1
Created Date: 2022/01/26
Created By: XXXXX
Updated Date: 2022/01/26
Updated By: XXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXXX
Family Name: XXXXXXXXXXX
Given Name: XXXXX
Type: Medical
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: XXXXXX
Status Updated Date: 2022/01/26
Assigned To: AC-XXXX
Assigned By: XXXX
Due Date: 2022/02/25
Activity #: 2-XXXXXXX
IME #: 11111111
UMI:
Assessed For:
IME Status Reason: Commenced in eMed
RMO: New Delhi
M Profile:
Description:
S:
Description:
MOF Rationale Exists: N
MOF Review:
Valid Until:
IMM Type: Non EDE
UMI Type:
Expected Date of Delivery:
If you’ve not already gotten it passed by now, it means it’s still under processing.
MOF means Observation and Furtherance. Since it says no, they’re not going to ask her for additional information or tests.

As at when you ordered the notes, they hadn’t started processing but I imagine they should have begun now. It’s really just a game of waiting.

My GCMS notes said “yes” for MOF and I did have two furtherances to confirm I didn’t have active tuberculosis. My notes unlike yours though, said “Ready for assessment” and the last report was February as well. I’ve been waiting since February 18. Been three months and 1 week.