ammarraja

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Every time i try to fill "Declaration de Status" section in mon Project i get these errors:
"Your declaration is incomplete, you must provide your residential status for the past decade."
"You have already indicated a residence status for this time, thank you to modify your entry or declare a new period."

I am currently living in Germany and i have resident permit until 2017 but when i fill according to my status i get error.

Any help from a person who filled this section successfully?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammarraja said:
Every time i try to fill "Declaration de Status" section in mon Project i get these errors:
"Your declaration is incomplete, you must provide your residential status for the past decade."
"You have already indicated a residence status for this time, thank you to modify your entry or declare a new period."

I am currently living in Germany and i have resident permit until 2017 but when i fill according to my status i get error.

Any help from a person who filled this section successfully?
Share a screenshot of that webpage.

Ckchin

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Hi All,

Do I need to submit pleasure trips and business trips(USA) in status declaration?
I see no options to select for holiday & business visits.

Can anyone assist on this, please?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ckchin said:
Hi All,

Do I need to submit pleasure trips and business trips(USA) in status declaration?
I see no options to select for holiday & business visits.

Can anyone assist on this, please?
Not required.