+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed! Start up Visa - Work Permit Application Refused.

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hi Everyone.

the forum has been super helpful in preparing the application for me.

I wanted to learn more on how can i address the concerns and re apply for the WP that just got refused today. I have the letter of support from an incubator, all documents were in line with the WP and yet they refused my applciation on grounds of Purpose of visit and financial ties to the country.

I have had three prior refusals for Visit Visa to canada. However, have been to US, UK, EU many times for holiday's and business.

What do you guys suggest i should do now?

PS: I am applying from Pakistan, so Abu Dhabi is my visa office.

thanks

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hi Everyone.

I wanted to learn more on how can i address the concerns and re apply for the WP that just got refused today. I have the letter of support from an incubator, all documents were in line with the WP and yet they refused my applciation on grounds of Purpose of visit and financial ties to the country.

I have had three prior refusals for Visit Visa to canada. However, have been to US, UK, EU many times for holiday's and business.

thanks
Did you applied again ? What was the refusal reason ?

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
i have similar experience, been to US, UK, Australia, EU Countries and got refused twice for TRV in canada. I applied for LMIA for my own company in canada and got approved, now applied for work permit from India.

Reactions: rawther

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
i have similar experience, been to US, UK, Australia, EU Countries and got refused twice for TRV in canada. I applied for LMIA for my own company in canada and got approved, now applied for work permit from India.
Thats why great news.

I can imagine you have used Owner Operator option. If yes, then please guide me which business did you purchase. Have you engage any lawyer and how much did they charge.

Can I buy a restaurant and will this give me a LMIA option.

Please help me or you can introduce to some lawyer or immigration consultant whom you have used.

Thank you

Reactions: rawther

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
Thats why great news.

I can imagine you have used Owner Operator option. If yes, then please guide me which business did you purchase. Have you engage any lawyer and how much did they charge.

Can I buy a restaurant and will this give me a LMIA option.

Please help me or you can introduce to some lawyer or immigration consultant whom you have used.

Thank you
Thread in my signature answers almost all of your questions

rawther

Apr 24, 2020
Hi Everyone.

thanks
Abu Dhabi is my visa office , are you in Abu Dhabi,