+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed regarding WES ECE..any agencies in india?

LUCKYY

Mar 26, 2017
I did my bachelors from Osmania univeristy,autonmous college India,now want to send my transcripts to WES.
However, i currently dont live in india.i contacted cleartrancripts but they say since i graduated from n autonmous college ,i would need to send the original documemts to them for processing.

Has anyone done so for an autonomous college.it would b really difficult for me to send my original degree and other marksheets,considering the risk of losing it.

If someone knows about any agency working in hyderabad or if it could b done witbout me sending the original documents to india.
Thanks n advance

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Everyone will ask you for originals to verify the copies.

My parents for the documents for my and my in laws got it for my wife. We are both in London while they are in India. We couriered the originals to them. They got the attestation done on the basis of the originals. the sent the sealed WES envelope along with the originals back to us.

you can try your man in india

LUCKYY

Mar 26, 2017
xpressentry said:
Everyone will ask you for originals to verify the copies.

My parents for the documents for my and my in laws got it for my wife. We are both in London while they are in India. We couriered the originals to them. They got the attestation done on the basis of the originals. the sent the sealed WES envelope along with the originals back to us.

you can try your man in india
Thanks for the reply.
The process surely takes a month or so,so for this whole period of time my originals would be with university,or they only needs the originals just to see and check for verification.

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LUCKYY said:
Thanks for the reply.
The process surely takes a month or so,so for this whole period of time my originals would be with university,or they only needs the originals just to see and check for verification.
yourmaninindia will also ask for originals.
i had to courier it to them but they came back without any issues.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
LUCKYY said:
Thanks for the reply.
When you submit your request for documents, they see the originals and give it back to you.

SidhuZ

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
SCR
App. Filed.......
24/04/2023
AOR Received.
06/06/2023
Try to contact university directly. In my case, though I am in India, I never once had to go to university. They asked for scan copies of all documents, and asked to upload through a link on their portal, paid online fee and the courier with sealed transcripts came home

Try calling university, if not done already.

LUCKYY

Mar 26, 2017
xpressentry said:
When you submit your request for documents, they see the originals and give it back to you.
Thanks alot..
BTW,I don't see the "good" option on the left.