+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP NEEDED, REGARDING SOME RCIC CONDUCT!!

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
One consultant had fucked us over. It was about express entry stuff. We did pay and they did do the work. But after doing stuff, they ended relationships and some funds that was use was obvio not to be refunded, it was hardly 800 - 900 CAD.

We were looking for a strogn human relationship, and wanted to clarify few things BUT because of the lady consultant's maybe misunderstanding or hatred, she ended the relationshp
How is this even possible for someone to be nice beforeand during payment, and f*ck someone over after work.

Human relationships are very valuable. I wante dto contnue with them but now they have ended everything.

Waht do we do.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
One consultant had fucked us over. It was about express entry stuff. We did pay and they did do the work. But after doing stuff, they ended relationships and some funds that was use was obvio not to be refunded, it was hardly 800 - 900 CAD.

We were looking for a strogn human relationship, and wanted to clarify few things BUT because of the lady consultant's maybe misunderstanding or hatred, she ended the relationshp
How is this even possible for someone to be nice beforeand during payment, and f*ck someone over after work.

Human relationships are very valuable. I wante dto contnue with them but now they have ended everything.

Waht do we do.
Please explain everything. Hide details but people can suggest a solution only if you tell us the entire story.

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Please explain everything. Hide details but people can suggest a solution only if you tell us the entire story.
the consultant ended conversation blaming us of some article according to the retianer. They did file the EE but it was our ethics of maintaining a relationship. They ended the reationship, and never contacted us. They are well known in ON.

The point is they are not even connecting with us regarding deletion of docs. We want to make sure they have deleted our info, and eveyrthing is purged but still they are not responding. It is just disruption of relatiosnhip.

If we are feeling unsafe regarding the act, then we are requesting deletion of all docs we shared with them. But they are not even connecting. It is a bad behaviore.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I can't understand what is the situation. It is impossible to help you out without a coherent description of what happened and what you want. Your description sounds more like a bad breakup with a gf / bf.

Reactions: RSub and scylla

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
I can't understand what is the situation. It is impossible to help you out without a coherent description of what happened and what you want. Your description sounds more like a bad breakup with a gf / bf.
Yes, and we cannot even say these to a consultant. They just ended and we cannot even ask for a refund.
We tried speaking to the RCIC committee but they said put up a complaint. These consultants are just fleeing and not helpign at all.
We were asking questions about what can be done, just imagine brainstorming going on as a team. Suddenly the consultant disconnected and we were deserted. They never showed this behaviore before and durign payment.

We cannot even report such behaviore to the IRCC, they have made a complaint section. What could be my best route? Just disconnect from them and obvio forfeit the fee. Or maybe seek some guidance from ircc. The situation happened recently, but the relationship was maintained over few months back.

1. Is there a route to put up a mediation that you know of?
2. Should we report this to ircc or that is not a way at all?

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes, and we cannot ven say these to a consultant. Our views of canada is changing, no offense, but the most of the crimes that we have seen , no offense again, is done by immigrants. These guys are from some country other than canada and they should have maintained some ethics. They just ended and we cannot even ask for a refund.
We tried speaking to the RCIC committee but they said put up a complaint. These consultants are just fleeing and not helpign at all.
We were asking questions about what can be done, just imagine brainstorming going on as a team. Suddenly the consultant disconnected and we were deserted. They never showed this behaviore before and durign payment.
Scylla i know you are sitting and enjoying the show, but maybe some views can be added.
Regarding my views of unethicality, it is our experience from the past. That's we are saying from evidence and facts. Not generalizing. We cannot even report such behaviore to the IRCC, they have made a complaint section. What could be my best route? Just disconnect from them and obvio forfeit the fee. Or maybe seek some guidance from ircc. The situation happened recently, but the relationship was maintained over few months back.
Your previous posts didn't really make it clear what you were asking. I'm still not 100% sure I understand so it is difficult to comment.

If your consultant is registered with IRCC, you can in fact file a complaint with IRCC following the instructions here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/file-complaint-against-representative.html

If your consultant is not registered with IRCC (i.e. it's an unregistered consultant), then you are out of luck and shouldn't have used that consultant.

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Your previous posts didn't really make it clear what you were asking. I'm still not 100% sure I understand so it is difficult to comment.

If your consultant is registered with IRCC, you can in fact file a complaint with IRCC following the instructions here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/file-complaint-against-representative.html

If your consultant is not registered with IRCC (i.e. it's an unregistered consultant), then you are out of luck and shouldn't have used that consultant.
Okay.
But what is troubling us is how people are screwing with each other
Defaming...hatred...all these are b.s. I mean the rcic has stated some withdrawal article 11 but that's not even an issue. It's fine. They r free people. The point is if I speak to you good before ans during payment and then after sometime I am like showing 180 degree change of behavior then this is concerning in this world.

We requested deletion of docs but they're not responding. Should we worry about anything. Would they harm our profile .

Feb 27, 2022

Waht do we do.
You will need to look up the terms and conditions in your retainer agreement. You retainer agreement will have a clause and provide you a detail procedure on what to do if you want to file a complaint against the RCIC. In normal cases, if you cant reach a resolution within 30 days with a RCIC, then you can make a complaint to the CICC. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Feb 27, 2022
Yes, and we cannot even say these to a consultant. They just ended and we cannot even ask for a refund.
If you provided fraudulent documents or tried to hide some important facts that could constitute misrepresentation, the RCIC can withdraw and the fees will not be refundable. Any unused fees will be refunded. You can also file an official complain, but then you will have disclose everything from the side of your application and the RCIC can do the same. I hope this helps.