+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help needed regarding Concordia university urgent.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

1. No, you need to submit only photocopy of your standard mark sheet and degree certificate to CHC.
Thanks bro. much appreciated as usual.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ enfield

ha ha did u notice it was my 100 post which i replied to you previously.I feel lucky as i was replying to your answer.

@sandhu boy..thank you very much to you too.

god bless all.

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
sandhuboy said:
bro when u send u document and when they reach at concordia university. My document recived at concordia university on 10 jan and they r also saying me to wait for 14 working days. In a mail.
And
all document i send is nortized copy not for college att. And bro i only mention student id on envolop i send then .

Bro u r master or undergraduate program.
My document sent on 15th Jan ...reached on 17th jan

I did not send them notarized docs rather I submitted the attested photocopy by my College/University Registrar

Applying for Grad Program.

I sent them the Cover letter which included every docs I am sending them in my application package along with the student ID

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
sandhuboy said:
today i will send them a mail and Information they want here is my mail look at is it Right...
please reply ASAP.........

Respected Sir/Madam,
Student I.D.: 6864112

I am Gursharanjot Singh applied for September intake in your university for BCompSc. Computer Systems. I got your mail regarding incomplete application. I want to inform you that I have sent following documents via courier service:

• Letter of Intent
• 10th standard detailed mark sheet
• 12th standard detailed mark sheet
• 3rd ,4th ,5th and 6th semesters detailed mark sheets
• Passport copy
• Application printout
• Provisional Diploma certificate
(Provisional Diploma is given from college because Official Diploma is given after year or more in my University that's why colleges give provisional diploma for jobs or admission purpose)
• Transcripts of my diploma
(Sent by my University (P.S.B.T.E & I.T, Chandigarh) in a sealed envelope)

All these documents has been received by your University on 10 January 2013 at 13:40 and signed (received) by N Tony. As per my proof of delivery given to me by courier company (DHL) my waybill number is 5310351863.But there is no updation regarding my received documents at myConcordia Portal. So please have a look on my application. I only mention the Student ID on the envelope which contain my documents and also on transcript envelope sent by my University.

Regarding the information asked in your e-mail :-

• Please provide information confirming the type of degree completed, if applicable, at the S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College (India). This information is needed to finalize the assessment of your file.

I have completed 3 year Diploma in Computer Engineering from S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College (India) from may 2010 to July 2012 .I have got admission in 2nd year of this 3 year Diploma because I have done my 12th standard in Vocational stream (Information Technology).My college provided me Provisional Diploma certificate Provisional Diploma is given from my college because Official Diploma is given after year or more in my University that's why colleges give provisional diploma for jobs or admission purpose.

• Brief explanation of your activities from June 2012 to August 2013. If your are still attending the S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College (India), please ensure to provide an up-to-date record confirming registration for the indicated period.

After completing my Diploma I was started preparing for IELTS examination .My IELTS examination Held's on July 2012.My Provisional Diploma certificate was issued on 06 August 2012.After receiving my all documents I was started preparing for admission process. Then I come to know that I got late for January 2013 intake. So I am applying for September 2013 intake in your University. As study permit and CAQ is very time consuming process in my country so I am utilizing this time for applying for study permit and CAQ.Currently I am working as a Customer Services Associate in a multinational company SERCO GLOBAL SERVICES till now. and I am also planning for taking private MATH classes to improve my math skill from march 2013 .I am also thinking of Joining French speaking Classes if I been accepted form this University .

If information given by me is not complete or proper please let me Know So I can give you more Information.
Go Ahead ....

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
eagle89 said:
@ enfield

ha ha did u notice it was my 100 post which i replied to you previously.I feel lucky as i was replying to your answer.

@ sandhu boy..thank you very much to you too.

god bless all.
enfield bro u r great help other and thanking as realy great please tell me the mail i m send to concordia is right or not.
sandhuboy said:
today i will send them a mail and Information they want here is my mail look at is it Right...
please reply ASAP.........

Respected Sir/Madam,
Student I.D.: 6864112

I am Gursharanjot Singh applied for September intake in your university for BCompSc. Computer Systems. I got your mail regarding incomplete application. I want to inform you that I have sent following documents via courier service:

• Letter of Intent
• 10th standard detailed mark sheet
• 12th standard detailed mark sheet
• 3rd ,4th ,5th and 6th semesters detailed mark sheets
• Passport copy
• Application printout
• Provisional Diploma certificate
(Provisional Diploma is given from college because Official Diploma is given after year or more in my University that's why colleges give provisional diploma for jobs or admission purpose)
• Transcripts of my diploma
(Sent by my University (P.S.B.T.E & I.T, Chandigarh) in a sealed envelope)

All these documents has been received by your University on 10 January 2013 at 13:40 and signed (received) by N Tony. As per my proof of delivery given to me by courier company (DHL) my waybill number is 5310351863.But there is no updation regarding my received documents at myConcordia Portal. So please have a look on my application. I only mention the Student ID on the envelope which contain my documents and also on transcript envelope sent by my University.

Regarding the information asked in your e-mail :-

• Please provide information confirming the type of degree completed, if applicable, at the S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College (India). This information is needed to finalize the assessment of your file.

I have completed 3 year Diploma in Computer Engineering from S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College (India) from may 2010 to July 2012 .I have got admission in 2nd year of this 3 year Diploma because I have done my 12th standard in Vocational stream (Information Technology).My college provided me Provisional Diploma certificate Provisional Diploma is given from my college because Official Diploma is given after year or more in my University that's why colleges give provisional diploma for jobs or admission purpose.

• Brief explanation of your activities from June 2012 to August 2013. If your are still attending the S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College (India), please ensure to provide an up-to-date record confirming registration for the indicated period.

After completing my Diploma I was started preparing for IELTS examination .My IELTS examination Held's on July 2012.My Provisional Diploma certificate was issued on 06 August 2012.After receiving my all documents I was started preparing for admission process. Then I come to know that I got late for January 2013 intake. So I am applying for September 2013 intake in your University. As study permit and CAQ is very time consuming process in my country so I am utilizing this time for applying for study permit and CAQ.Currently I am working as a Customer Services Associate in a multinational company SERCO GLOBAL SERVICES till now. and I am also planning for taking private MATH classes to improve my math skill from march 2013 .I am also thinking of Joining French speaking Classes if I been accepted form this University .

If information given by me is not complete or proper please let me Know So I can give you more Information.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
mayank_6 said:
Go Ahead ....
bro where i have to send this info. If i have send this on ask a ques. In connect2concordia potral or uploat it in a ms word file.

bidav

Jan 25, 2013
hi .. i am also looking to join in concordia university for MEng information and network security.can u plz tell me am i eligible for MEng in that university
i did BCA and also i have MSc degree from karunya university
BCA 63%
MSc networking 69%

shethroh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhuboy said:
bro where i have to send this info. If i have send this on ask a ques. In connect2concordia potral or uploat it in a ms word file.
You can upload a copy to MyConcordia Application Portal. In addition, you can send message via Connnect2Concordia. You can state that you were asked for so and so information, and you have uploaded it in your portal, also copy the text and paste, saying that "Below you will find a text version of the document I uploaded?"

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
I have uploaded the same concern in the portal itself. I had a a word with them already so did not feel like putting a mail also

shethroh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayank_6 said:
I have uploaded the same concern in the portal itself. I had a a word with them already so did not feel like putting a mail also
Mayank I just saw that you sent documents nearly on 15 th January. So do they appear on the portal now? In addition how many days it took for your Ielts/toefl official report to appear on my concordia portal?

Have you checked if they accept attested copies or not?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
I can not say from my end that exactly How many days it took my offficial IELTS TRF to get coded in their system.

They accept attested copies pretty well but only from College/University Registrar and not from Notary

killingsoul

Jul 27, 2012
LAHORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
I sent my documents on 9th Jan,2013. They were received on 15th June, and they uploaded them on 30th January. I was offered admission on 2nd February. :D . Which university gives admission in three days? there must be something wrong with concordia :D......

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@SandhuBoy.

Kindly check my Concordia portal >App Center to check the Document received.

I am seeing all my documents get coded/uploaded in their system now on 1st Feb

shethroh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
killingsoul said:
I sent my documents on 9th Jan,2013. They were received on 15th June, and they uploaded them on 30th January. I was offered admission on 2nd February. :D . Which university gives admission in three days? there must be something wrong with concordia :D......
Congratulations. BTW when did you actually send the application? (I mean submitted online).