+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP NEEDED. QUEBEC INVESTOR AND FEDERAL APPROVAL

Nov 25, 2013
Hi All,

My family and I have recently completed our interview and have passed it, we recently go a letter requesting funds to be transffered as per the immigration investor program however I had a few questions that needed clarification.

1. Once we transfer the money our application must also be approved by the federal government. Has there been any case were provincial government has approved a case where as the federal government has declined a case?

2. If a case is declined for whatever reason in the federal level will we get our investment back?

3. Other than medical and security checks what other things will the federal government look into?

Your help is very greatly appreciated!!!!

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There,

First of all congratulations on passing the interview and one hurdle is over of the
many to come. ha aha

1) Normally they don't declined cases specially for Quebec investors at least this is
what I was told by my lawyer.

2) Yes, god forbid in case Federal Govt declines the case then money is refundable
and money is also refundable in case one fails to pass medicals.

3) That's really it they check for medicals and background (security) check.

Hope this will help and will appreciate if you can share your timeline as to when
you applied and where did you do your interview and which is your visa office etc.

This will help you and others to understand how things are going.

FYI I have done my interview in Quebec exactly last year and investment done in
Jan 2013 and got my CSQ in Feb and submitted revised documents on 1st week of April 2013
and got my file no. on 19 April 2013 and ever since online status shows "application
received on 19 April 2013" and nothing after that. :'( :'(

Most of the people are just waiting and waiting and waiting.

Take care and all the best!!
God bless

Viz