+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed plz

Johny2016

May 9, 2016
Hello , I like to thank all the responsible people who reply to this topic in advance

I will make my story as points to make it short enough :

1- came to Canada in 2008 as visitor from my country then applied for refugge since I have death threats since I changed my religion also some governmental threats since I traveled to Syria and Lebanon illegally and I am Israeli citizen.. I didn't follow up with any lawyer ...

2- life was hard in the first two years so I went out of money and became homeless and I didn't have a good English skills as today .. Soi didn't know how to change my address with immigration which lead to not receiving any mails from them

3- in 2010 I moved to another province and applied for work permit and hire a lawyer to follow my refuge case then I found out that my hearing chance is gone and my only option as lawyer told me to apply for pre removal risk assessment since my refugee case been abandon

He applied for the PRA which came back negative then applied for federal court review which came back negative

4- in 2011 I been contacted by immigration officer who told me that I should be deported and they need to renew my passport so I paid the renewal fee and that was Dec 2011

5- in 2012 my work permit expired and I had driving license and bought a car and started working on it as delivery , immigration officer called me in June 2012 saying u should start preparing for your departure and he will contact me back soon

6- I never changed my phone or my address since 2011 up to today
And I never received a call or mail from immigration

7- in sep 2012 I had a car accident and been charged with dangerous driving which lead to criminal record and I went to jail for one month ( I wasn't drunk or on drugs just a bad luck and a bad lawyer ends me with that penalty after lawyer convinced mh to plee guilty for that charge )

8- from 2012 until 2016 I didn't do anything on my immigration file because of two reasons :
A) I asked a few lawyers each of them told me my only way to wait for three years to get a bardon for my criminal record
B) because I was doing very good things which u can't disclose which Iam mostly sure it has some power or force to keep them away

9- is there a way to get my status here I do understand that my feelings doesn't have a weight although I am clearly sure I didn't have my chance plus I did prove in many many many ways how much I do love this country and how much I sacrificed and willing to sacrify in the future for it and its people

I can't disclose many details which may add much light to my story I wish I can but I can't because I can't

With all the respect to everyone I do feel I am one of the first people who should receive their status but the fact is everyone receiving their status around me except me

Plz plz plz I need your opinion and advice

Thanks

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
This is a complicated situation, have you tried to apply for PR on humanitarian and compassionate grounds?
Do you hold a valid israeli passport? I think there's an arrest warrant for you in Israel since you travelled to syria and Lebanon.

Are you married to a Canadian citizen?

Johny2016

May 9, 2016
My passport sized when I applied for refuge
I didn't apply for h& r as I explained previously

Do you have any idea if there is a way for me????

Although I don't see it really a smart option to apply for h& r and waste more years then they tell me bye bye which may happen if Israel accept to renew my passport again

Johny2016

May 9, 2016
Iamno t married because I don't believe in. Fake marriage also how could I think about marriage while I am not settled in my life
Why to make my life more complicated ????

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
I never said fake marriage, i just asked if you are married to show for H&C that you have more ties to Canada.

IMO you are not losing anything by applying for H&C grounds, believe in your case and make it happen because other than that there's no more options for you.

Even if you apply for H&C, this will not stop the deportation, but at least you will have a chance of going back if your application is approved.

If they want to deport you to Israel, they dont need to renew your passport, they can put you on a direct plane from Toronto to Tel aviv as Israel accepts citizens with expired Israeli passports but i assume you will be arrested anyway there.

After losing the PRRA, there's nothing you can do except H&C grounds to be honest, maybe you can send a letter to the immigration Minister but i doubt he will get involved.

Johny2016

May 9, 2016
I am here at intersection which is :

Got married to one girl I am already in love with who is Canadian citizen by birth and apply for sponsor or apply for h&c which may take yearrs and ends up with negative decision

What's ur advise ?

Thanks Mr taxed for your answers
However if any one else has any advise plz reply
Thanks

Johny2016

May 9, 2016
Sorry
Also what are my chances for spouse sponsor application , of course I am talking about genuine marriage

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
H&C will not stop the deportation so file the application if it has been 12 months since your last refusal from the refugee board.
If it's a genuine marrigae, you shouldn't have a problem coming back but you will require an Authorization to return to Canada.
There's a topic about the ARC in the family sponsorship, you can read through to see how others timeline worked out.
In summary, do both. If you dont take a chance, you will never know the answer.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Johny2016 said:
Sorry
Also what are my chances for spouse sponsor application , of course I am talking about genuine marriage
Hard to say - you will have to provide extensive proof the relationship is truly genuine and hasn't been entered into for the purpose of allowing you to remain in Canada. Given your history in Canada, you can expect CIC will examine your application very closely - so again, your application will have to be extremely strong with plenty of evidence.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I were you, I would certainly get married and make wedding invites people takes pictures live together and change all our mailing address to one address. Apply for sponsorship after the marriage, in case you need to leave with the deportation order, you go ahead and informed CBSA that you will do so voluntarily (not sure if this is too late) and live your life without stress, if it meant to be then your wife will bring you back to Canada and both will live happily ever after.

Never lose hope, there is always a way and if it’s meant for you to remain here, you will eventually!

Good luck

Johny2016

May 9, 2016
Thanks for all replies
Although I had a new situation

Recently I tried to go to the embassy telling them I lost passport just because I wanted to have my passport in my hand ( extra stupid precaution )
However they filled the papers add everything sounded will work but then I received a call from the embassy telling me that my passport is with immigration and I should contact an officer there ( they gave me his name and his phone number ) if I wanted my passport to be released

I didn't contact anyone yet since as I explained earlier the CBSA didn't contacted me since long time although they are aware of my address and my phone number

I know I did stupid thing
My concerns now are

1- should I expect a call from that officer ?
2- will the embassy keep following and calling everyday to see what happened ?
3 - if the officer didn't call me and I didn't call him of course would that affect my spousal application which I will submit in less than a month since I just started my wedding preparation ?

Thanks a lot for any responsible answers previously
I do really need the advice

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How are you planning on applying for spousal sponsorship without a passport?

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johny2016 said:
Thanks for all replies
Although I had a new situation

1- should I expect a call from that officer ?
2- will the embassy keep following and calling everyday to see what happened ?
3 - if the officer didn't call me and I didn't call him of course would that affect my spousal application which I will submit in less than a month since I just started my wedding preparation ?
Hi,

I don’t really think the embassy has time to follow up on your case. I know embassies I have previously worked for one, no time to follow up unless immigration keep bothering the embassy with questions. So, I won’t worry about the embassy for now. They’re even gave you some good info about the officer handling you case, so I would call him/her and inquire why haven contacted all this time.

If you do not call you will not find out the answers, call and ask, what’s the worst could happen. Maybe you will find out if there is an arrest warrant for you or maybe not. Or maybe your representative can call if you hire one or already have one.

Good luck