+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP NEEDED PLEASE !!!

hameshalucky

Sep 15, 2017
Dear Guys,

How are you? I hope you are fine.
I am really stuck in a situation and I want help desperately.I am from Pakistan and I have applied for the
FSW stream.

I have a daughter from a previous marriage who has been living with her mother after the court divorce
during 2011. My ex-wife has since relocated to a new address with my daughter and I do not have any
information about their new whereabouts. I have not seen my daughter for the last 2 years. My
daughter was born in 2008.

I have since re-married and I have 2 children with my second wife.

The IRCC makes it mandatory under FSW that I provide the medical examination results and passport of
all children whether they will go with the principal applicant or not. In this situation, when I do not know where my daughter is, I cannot take her for medical examination and cannot make her passport to provide both of that
to IRCC.

I have already received a NOI from Ontario PNP with my second wife.

What shall I do now? Is there an alternate solution to satisfy the IRCC and Ontario PNP? I had to include my daughter in the application as she is registered as my daughter in Government records.
------------------------------
LATEST SITUATION : I have tried my best to locate my ex-wife and my daughter but I am unable to trace them at all... they have changed their address and I don't know anyone who knows their new location.

Now, I can never provide my daughter's passport, photos and medical examinations.

1. How shall I mention my daughter in OINP and FSW?
2. If I don't mention her details, would I get in any problem later on?
3. What if I don't mention her in both OINP and just provide justfication to FSW that I have a daughter too but I am unable to locate her?

Any other solution?

Please help !!

Please help me. I will be very grateful.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Dear Guys,

How are you? I hope you are fine.
I am really stuck in a situation and I want help desperately.I am from Pakistan and I have applied for the
FSW stream.

I have a daughter from a previous marriage who has been living with her mother after the court divorce
during 2011. My ex-wife has since relocated to a new address with my daughter and I do not have any
information about their new whereabouts. I have not seen my daughter for the last 2 years. My
daughter was born in 2008.

I have since re-married and I have 2 children with my second wife.

The IRCC makes it mandatory under FSW that I provide the medical examination results and passport of
all children whether they will go with the principal applicant or not. In this situation, when I do not know where my daughter is, I cannot take her for medical examination and cannot make her passport to provide both of that
to IRCC.

I have already received a NOI from Ontario PNP with my second wife.

What shall I do now? Is there an alternate solution to satisfy the IRCC and Ontario PNP? I had to include my daughter in the application as she is registered as my daughter in Government records.
------------------------------
LATEST SITUATION : I have tried my best to locate my ex-wife and my daughter but I am unable to trace them at all... they have changed their address and I don't know anyone who knows their new location.

Now, I can never provide my daughter's passport, photos and medical examinations.

1. How shall I mention my daughter in OINP and FSW?
2. If I don't mention her details, would I get in any problem later on?
3. What if I don't mention her in both OINP and just provide justfication to FSW that I have a daughter too but I am unable to locate her?

Any other solution?

Please help !!

Please help me. I will be very grateful.
1. You have to mention the daughter as your daughter, nothing more; nothing less and provide all necessary documents, ie birth certificate, passports etc.
2. Yes, you will get in trouble as this will appear as "Misrepresentation" to CIC and they take this quite seriously. They usually ban those involved in any such act.
3. Being unable to locate/trace your own biological child will not be convincing to anyone. I am no visa officer, but I am sensing that you are hiding something here! Trust me, everyone will suspect something fishy here!

4. No, there is no other solution. You will have to come clean to CIC. Their Background checks are quite rigorous and they don't miss anything!

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
In addition to our hero member suggestion, all i can add is you can try and write a LOE to the immigration officer. however, as already mentioned in the above post, this will be dealt with a lot of suspicion.

Reactions: superspecial90

hameshalucky

Sep 15, 2017
How can I provide my daughter's passport now and medical reports later on when I do not know where my ex-wife has gone with my daughter! I know she has re-married but I cannot trace her at all despite of serious efforts.

I have one address in the court records but they are not available anymore at that address and none of their neighbours knows where they are!

How can I come clean to CIC if that is so suspicious? Please help !!

hameshalucky

Sep 15, 2017
@superspecial90
Well if I am hiding something what do you think I am hiding?

Instead of telling me that why don't you give me some very practical workable ideas for me to locate my daughter?

I will be very thankful.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
@superspecial90

Instead of telling me that why don't you give me some very practical workable ideas for me to locate my daughter?

I will be very thankful.
Hi!
My intention was not to hurt you and if I did that in any way, I do apologize for that.
I am a father of a daughter myself and I can imagine how hard this situation might be for you.

Well, if I were in your situation and cannot trace my daughter, I would probably file some kind of a report with the police and send this as a proof of my efforts to CIC. But I would definitely include her name and other details in my application.

I was once told by a visa officer that one must look at their application by the eyes of a different person who does not know them at all. When you tell me that you had a divorce and your ex-wife has the custody of your daughter, I say, OK, sure. But to a visa officer, this is not the case.
They have to know the 'Legal' status of that person. Because, one day, you will become a citizen of Canada and they do not want to hear from 'anybody' out of nowhere claiming to be your daughter and demand her rights. Those days are over now. Many people have abused this loophole, included their nephews/nieces as their own child and got them in the country. You know what I mean?

I was looking at your situation as a complete stranger. The first question that popped into my mind is, why on earth a father would not know where his daughter was? People get divorced all over the world, but nobody loses contact with their kids, right?
Anyway, I am sure you have your explanations and reasons. My point is, those reasons are not valid for a visa officer.
They need 'documents' backing up your claims; no matter what the claims are!

Hope this helps!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
@superspecial90

I will be very thankful.
i doubt the intention was to hurt you. sometimes people in this forum put themselves in the shoes of the visa officer. if a forum member mentioned your application would be fishy then you can triple the suspicion from the visa officer. no one's trying to insult anyone here.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
@superspecial90

I will be very thankful.
File a Missing Person complaint with the police. You can provide this as proof to the CIC. I believe a genuine father who has lost touch with his kids would file Missing Person complaints. Its your call at the end of the day. Do try to get some info from an Immigration Lawyer as well on this. Good luck.