+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help needed please! I'm new here. Very pregnant, scared and basically scr*wed :(

concrete

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
AOR Received.
20-04-2011
File Transfer...
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
05-01-2011
bobshynoswife said:
shikha99...the standard for medical care in Nigeria is very low. She has mentioned she has some complications which would make it even more dangerous to have the baby in Nigeria.

concrete - when I told my husband about you he said if it was us there is no way he would want me to come to Nigeria for the birth! He said as sad as he would be to miss it, he would call border security and have me put on the No Fly List if that was the only way to keep me home to have his baby. LOL.

You're doing the right thing. I'm looking forward to a few months from now when your app is in, and your baby is born!
LOLOLOLOL!!! my hubby's the same way. he would NEVER let me have the baby there. nor would i even want to. it's a sacrifice we're going to have to live with :) i'm already looking for the whole spousal information package online and talking about gathering info. getting ready now has given me small hope. bettter than sitting there, doing nothing and just being upset