+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed: Parents Visitor Visa Cover Letter Review

bono32323

Oct 1, 2021
Hi All,

Could you pleae review the Cover letter for my parents visitor visa.
Should I attach it in Funds proof or as an additional document

To, Date April 7, 2022

The Visa Office,

High Commission of Canada

Delhi, India

Subject: Cover Letter for Visitor visa application to Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to support our visitor visa application for Canada. I, XXXXXX born on MM/DD/YYYY holding Passport AAAAA and my wife Mrs YYYYYY born on MM/DD/YYYY holding Passport BBBBBB, we are living at XYZ India

During our visit, we will be staying with our Son ABC and Daughter-in-law DEF at following Address

ABCD

Purpose of Visit

I, XXXXXX & My wife YYYYYY are applying for Canada visitor visa to visit my son and daughter in law who are on a work permit visa in Canada. My son and Daughter-In-Law are expecting their first child in mid-July. My Daughter-In-Law is having low line Placenta which could require a cesarean(c-section) delivery, post-delivery the couple can use all the help they can get from a family so we want to be there to support them on becoming first time parents. We are planning to visit them from 06/11/2022 to 06/30/2022 for 3 weeks.

We will go back to our home country after our visit. We enjoy being in our home country as we have an elder Son, a Daughter and Grandchildren’s along with the extended family members.

Proof of Funds and Asset Details

Me and my wife both have enough money parked in our respective savings accounts including withdrawable Fixed Deposits which can be broken any time after we get the visa to take care of all the travel expenses including but not limited to Return Air Fare Tickets, Medical Insurance Expenses, Ground transportation.

Here is the bank balance information with approximate CAD conversion.

Father’s Name Bank Balance Including Fixed Deposits: INR 1188200 (CAD 19803)

Mother’s Name Bank Balance Including Fixed Deposits: INR 2717335 (CAD 45288)

I am retired and drawing a regular monthly pension from the Government of India, In order to receive the pension benefits I need to show proof of being alive through my presence in a government office once in a year in person.

I own my current house at XYZ India

Therefore, I kindly request you to grant a visitor visa for visiting my son and daughter in law for the stipulated period. We will leave the country by 06/30/2022 and will not overstay in Canada. We will abide by the Canadian Immigration Rules and will return to India as per the dates mentioned.

Please find the following documents to support my visa application enclosed herewith:

• Bank statements for Self and Spouse
  • Pension statement
  • Property document.
I hope that this information will sufficiently demonstrate my intentions of travel as well as my ties to India, and allow you to issue the necessary visitor’s visa to me. I undertake to make sure that I do not remain in Canada further than the period allowed for my stay. For any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me

Thank You,

Yours Sincerely

XXXXXX

Passport No:ABC

Reactions: Abba-Lib

chelsea

Sep 19, 2011
Hi All,

Could you pleae review the Cover letter for my parents visitor visa.
Should I attach it in Funds proof or as an additional document

To, Date April 7, 2022

The Visa Office,

High Commission of Canada

Delhi, India

Subject: Cover Letter for Visitor visa application to Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to support our visitor visa application for Canada. I, XXXXXX born on MM/DD/YYYY holding Passport AAAAA and my wife Mrs YYYYYY born on MM/DD/YYYY holding Passport BBBBBB, we are living at XYZ India

During our visit, we will be staying with our Son ABC and Daughter-in-law DEF at following Address

ABCD

Purpose of Visit

I, XXXXXX & My wife YYYYYY are applying for Canada visitor visa to visit my son and daughter in law who are on a work permit visa in Canada. My son and Daughter-In-Law are expecting their first child in mid-July. My Daughter-In-Law is having low line Placenta which could require a cesarean(c-section) delivery, post-delivery the couple can use all the help they can get from a family so we want to be there to support them on becoming first time parents. We are planning to visit them from 06/11/2022 to 06/30/2022 for 3 weeks.

We will go back to our home country after our visit. We enjoy being in our home country as we have an elder Son, a Daughter and Grandchildren’s along with the extended family members.

Proof of Funds and Asset Details

Me and my wife both have enough money parked in our respective savings accounts including withdrawable Fixed Deposits which can be broken any time after we get the visa to take care of all the travel expenses including but not limited to Return Air Fare Tickets, Medical Insurance Expenses, Ground transportation.

Here is the bank balance information with approximate CAD conversion.

Father’s Name Bank Balance Including Fixed Deposits: INR 1188200 (CAD 19803)

Mother’s Name Bank Balance Including Fixed Deposits: INR 2717335 (CAD 45288)

I am retired and drawing a regular monthly pension from the Government of India, In order to receive the pension benefits I need to show proof of being alive through my presence in a government office once in a year in person.

I own my current house at XYZ India

Therefore, I kindly request you to grant a visitor visa for visiting my son and daughter in law for the stipulated period. We will leave the country by 06/30/2022 and will not overstay in Canada. We will abide by the Canadian Immigration Rules and will return to India as per the dates mentioned.

Please find the following documents to support my visa application enclosed herewith:

• Bank statements for Self and Spouse
  • Pension statement
  • Property document.
I hope that this information will sufficiently demonstrate my intentions of travel as well as my ties to India, and allow you to issue the necessary visitor’s visa to me. I undertake to make sure that I do not remain in Canada further than the period allowed for my stay. For any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me

Thank You,

Yours Sincerely

XXXXXX

Passport No:ABC
An invitation letter from you, addressed to IRCC will make the application more stronger.

bono32323

Oct 1, 2021
An invitation letter from you, addressed to IRCC will make the application more stronger.
Yes I would be giving an invitation letter as well this is a cover letter from parents, people suggested to add a cover letter as well

Abba-Lib

Star Member
May 12, 2013
some where
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this letter is just perfect! add invitation letter from your side and you will be all fine .
good luck in your application.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Yes I would be giving an invitation letter as well this is a cover letter from parents, people suggested to add a cover letter as well
hi any updates to your visit visa application? thank you very much

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
Hello @PMM @Leon @qorax @Baloo @wes786 @staralihaider @Cappuccino @job_seeker @CharlieD10 @rjessome @Maaties @saki @mayankpandya @jnathan @scylla @wilson @ankit_20 @Dr.Hasib @rocky272727 @steaky Champion @Kedeisha Champion @canadianwoman @mitali @ddobro2 @Love_Young @bestplace4u @canada1234 @omm @jes_ON
Guys
I actually want to have parents convocation invitation letter and purpose of travel letter reviewed by you guys before I file application for visitor visa of my parents. So that you could give me feedback and it could help others too in future. Please advise what are the chances of approval & is it too late now to submit application. Convocation is scheduled for June
……………………………………………..
Consulate General of Canada

Immigration Section

Dear Visa Officer,

Re: Letter of invitation for my parents (xxx xxx and xxx xxx)

April xx, xxxx,

I, xxx xxxxx, am writing this letter to invite my father, xxx xxxx (born May xx, 1968), and my mother, Jasvxr Kaur whose name is misspelled as “Jasvxxr Kaur” on my passport (born Nov xx, 1973), an affidavit is provided as a supporting document from her) to Canada to visit me on a tourist/visitor visa for 2023 in-person college convocation which is going to be hosted for students who were formally recognized with virtual convocations in June 2020 and 2021. Their personal details are as follows:

Address: House No. xxx, xxx xxx,

Ward No.x, xxxx, xxxx,

Xxx, xxx,xxx

Telephone: xxxxxx, xxxxxx

I am their Son, I have provided proof of this relationship in this application. I am now a Canadian Permanent Resident who received PR recently on March xx, 2023. I entered Canada as an international student on xx August, 2019 and recently completed my Two Year xxx xxxx program on xx April, 2021 at xxx College in Toronto. I would like to invite my parents to attend my convocation ceremony which will be hosted on June 2 – 4, 2023 in xxxxx Campus, xxxx, xxx, Toronto. They intend to stay with me at xx xxx St, Toronto, ON, MXT 1X5 for two weeks, from May 28 to June 10, 2023. Housing and food, entertainment, and other miscellaneous expenses during their stay will be covered by me; they will cover all other expenses for their trip.

My father is a retired truck driver who worked in UAE for past 15 years and now runs a small convenience store with help of my mother in India. I have not visited my parents for almost 4 years and we are really looking forward to spending some time together during this summer. I really wanted my parents to enjoy the special occasion of my college convocation ceremony in 2021 that they worked hard to help fund. But because of Covid I was not able to do so. Therefore, as college is conducting an in-person convocation again in 2023, I would like them to come and see how established my life is as a PR and hopefully a future Canadian citizen. I would also like them to visit where I went to school so that they can picture how my life would’ve been in Canada when I used to talk to them while they were in their home country.

My parents will have access to their joint savings account through their visa debit card to pay for any purchases/outings or trips they might want. In his application, my father has attached 6 months of bank statements with an available balance of $27914.23 CAD as proof of readily available funds in joint bank account for their spending in Canada. A CA report declaring the total net worth for both him and my mother including properties evaluation reports, both movable and immovable assets etc.

My name is xxxx xxxx, Single, full time xxx xxxx and a part-time xxx xxxx who lives at xxx xxx St, Toronto, ON, MXT 1X5. My date of birth is July xx, 1997. I have attached the proof of my income statement of the most recent tax year 2022 from CRA, pay stubs, bank statements to this application along with an employment letters confirming my salary as I have attached a copy of my passport, my PR card, confirmation of my graduation letter, guests invitation letter for college convocation too. Please be advised that college refused to mention the names of the family members I want to invite. Therefore I have personalized this letter to them. Guest tickets will be available to download in May.My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxx and my email address is xxxx@xxx.ca

I hereby declare that all information provided in this letter is hundred percent true. I am happy to get this letter notarized should there be such a request from IRCC.

Please find the copy of my Status Document: PR Card attached in this letter below.

Thank you in advance for consideration of my parents’ Temporary Resident Visa application.

Sincerely,

Xxxx xxxxx.

……………………………………………………………………….

……………………………………………………………………….
Anyone @PMM @Leon @qorax @Baloo @wes786 @staralihaider @Cappuccino @job_seeker @CharlieD10 @rjessome @Maaties @saki @mayankpandya @jnathan@scylla @wilson @ankit_20 @Dr.Hasib @rocky272727 @steaky @Kedeisha Champion @canadianwoman @mitali @ddobro2 @Love_Young @bestplace4u @canada1234 @omm @jes_ON

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
Hello @PMM @Leon @qorax @Baloo @wes786@staralihaider @Cappuccino @job_seeker @CharlieD10@rjessome @Maaties @saki @mayankpandya @jnathan@scylla @wilson @ankit_20 @Dr.Hasib @rocky272727@steaky @Kedeisha @canadianwoman@mitali @ddobro2 @Love_Young @bestplace4u @canada1234 @omm @jes_ON
Guys
I actually want to have parents convocation invitation letter and purpose of travel letter reviewed by you guys before I file application for visitor visa of my parents. So that you could give me feedback and it could help others too in future. Please advise what are the chances of approval & is it too late now to submit application. Convocation is scheduled for June 2-4 2023

Application - Visitor Visa Canada 2023

Applicants - xxx xxx and xxx xxx

Primary Applicant - Family Member Representative – xxx xxx

Consulate General of Canada

Immigration Section

Dear Visa Officer,

Re: Letter for purpose of my travel (xxx xxx and xxxx xxxx)

April 24, 2023

I, “xxx xxxx”, am writing this letter to provide details about the purpose of my trip to Canada.

My wife, “Jarvxr Kaur” whose name is misspelled as “Jasvxxr Kaur” on my son’s passport, (an affidavit is provided as a supporting document from her) and I are planning to visit our son, “xxx xxx” in Toronto, at xxxxx St, ON, MXT 1X5 for two weeks, from May 28 to June 10, 2023. I am a retired truck driver who worked in UAE for the past 15 years. I resigned from my job in November, 2021 and returned back home to spend rest of my life happily and comfortably with my family at our house xxx, xxx xxx, Ward No. X, xxxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxx. We have been living there from quite a long time. Unfortunately none of our kids live with us now as my younger daughter too has moved to UAE in year 2021, with my elder daughter who both work in Dubai now. But as I am a kind of industrious person who can’t sit ideal, after a few months relaxing at home I started feeling bored and decided to run a small convenience store along with my wife in xxx, xxx. My wife and I have an equal partnership in this store.

I have not met my son for almost 4 years and we are really looking forward to spending some time together during this summer. He really wanted us to enjoy the special occasion of his college convocation ceremony in 2021 but because of Covid he was not able to invite us. Therefore, this time we have planned to take two weeks off to visit our son. There is no one who could help us to keep the store running while we’ll be away so it will remain closed during our visit.

As far as our parents are concerned, my parents are not alive but my mother in law and father in law are still alive. I myself have great affection towards a big family of 7 siblings. We all get together during special occasions and festivals. None of our family members or relatives are residing in Canada, with the exception being my son. My sister in law who works in UAE has a 9 year old son. Because of some financial reasons her husband too has to work in other province because he gets better work opportunities there. Thus there is no one to look after him other than his grandparents. So my wife has to occasionally visit them to make sure that her nephew is doing good.

During our two weeks stay, we plan to travel around and explore Toronto, visit Niagara falls, visit one of our son’s friend who lives in Kitchener and mostly spend time with our son at his place. He has bought a service called CityPass with which you get admission to Toronto’s five attractions which includes: CN Tower Plus your choice of admission to 4 of the following attractions: Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Zoo, Ontario Science Centre, City Cruises Toronto (available May 1). Although you can visit the attractions at your own pace, in any order, over a 9-day period. But we might have to complete all of them before the whole trip falls into our laps and we don’t get enough spare time left to spend with our son considering how short this trip is going to be.

As some of the attractions require timed and ticketed entry so our son has made reservations for them as they could quickly get fully booked in no time during summer. He has used it every time his friend visits him from Alberta. And he thinks that the service is amazing. There was so much over our son’s head if our trip would’ve been a bit longer. He believes CityPass service has so much to offer for every kind of person ranging from arts, sciences, history, & entertainment, and is suitable for every age group. According to him CityPass is something you definitely need when you come for the first time to the city.

I have provided the following documents in the application:

A business registration certificate under me and my wife’s name mentioning my wife as a partner , also mentioning me and her being only employees issued by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (Government of India) registered under NIC Code 47, 4781, 47810 - Retail sale of food, beverages and tobacco products via stalls or markets; cashier’s receipt/ invoice for sellable products purchases clearly stating suppliers name, purchase date, description of the items with quantities and their prices is also attached. A notarized affidavits stating our business partnership is attached too.

Accountant evaluated report of our house and other property investments under my wife’s name with notarized affidavits stating my co-ownership in them. Notarized legal property ownership documents translated from regional language to English along with original ownership documents. Report of available balance of $27914.23 CAD as proof of readily available funds in our joint bank account for our spending in Canada, evaluation of gold ornaments/jewelry that we own, a two wheeler vehicle, an approximate net worth of CAD 100k.

6 months of bank statements from our joint bank account stamped by bank attached as a proof for confirming the declared available balance of $27914.23 CAD. A small Fixed deposit amount under my wife’s name and one another small savings amount under my name from othe financial institution. This amount includes me and my wife’s savings made over a 15 years period of me working as a full-time permanent Truck Driver remunerated with a salary of UAE Dhirams 30,000 ($11057.40 CAD) per annum & my retirement fund. Income tax return too is attached herewith for both of us for financial year 2021-2022.

All our International Travel History. My UAE residence cancellation letter confirming that I lived and worked there as a Truck Driver, visa stamps on all old passports. Visitor visa issued to my wife for her Dubai visit on 02-11-2021. Having been to UAE on a Work visa multiple times my past travels do not indicate overstaying or violation of the visa terms neither for me nor my wife. We only want to get this visitor visa to meet our son. We do not plan on working, or seeking work of any kind while on this visa.

I’d be more than happy to get this letter notarized and provide any further documents should there be a need.

Sincerely

“Xxxx xxxx”

23 April 2023
Anyone @PMM @Leon @qorax @Baloo @wes786 @staralihaider @Cappuccino @job_seeker @CharlieD10 @rjessome @Maaties @saki @mayankpandya @jnathan @scylla @wilson @ankit_20 @Dr.Hasib @rocky272727 @steaky @Kedeisha @canadianwoman @mitali @ddobro2 @Love_Young @bestplace4u @canada1234 @omm @jes_ON

coprwaitisover

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you get your parents' visa approved using this letter? Did you add/remove on this letter?
Please suggest as i am in the same boat as you.
I don't think cover letter is needed. During the old days when there is no internet, and rely on post, do you write a cover letter addressed to people ?