Med's Done....
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello guys!! I have been reading the forum for over 6 months and just retook my ielts and got ITA last week :D

However, I am very confused on which NOC code to assign. I am an industrial engineer with both Bachelors and Masters degree on the field and have been working on Supply Chain for over three years. I've chosen the 2141 NOC (Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers) but I now feel that my job description fits more of a NOC 1122 (Business & Management Consultant)

Job Duties - Agreed by the company on the Job letter
  • Financial follow up of Pallets, Dies and Prototypes.
  • Analyze delivery costs and implement a transportation matrix.
  • Standardization of Part Drawings, PPAP Packages, Packaging Instructions and Quality Documents.
  • Manage and optimize the inventory of redundant pallets for cost saving initiatives.
  • Prepared the Health Awareness Week campaign to improve the health and safety performance in our headquarters.
  • Designed and managed the department’s SharePoint interface for communications.
  • Conduct inventory analysis focused on the optimization of obsolete materials.
  • Prepare, Request for Quotations/Interest for internal and external customers.
  • Elaboration of the prototypes virtual catalogue.
  • Implementation of the Balance Scorecard to track the progress of the Program Management department.
May I have your opinion on which NOC Code fits better? As for me none of them truly describes the nature of my work. :/ Thank you for your time and consideration guys!!!

NOC 2141:

• Plan and design plant layouts and facilities
  • Study new machinery and facilities and recommend or select efficient combinations
  • Develop flexible or integrated manufacturing systems and procedures
  • Conduct studies and implement programs to determine optimum inventory levels for production and to allow optimum utilization of machinery, materials and resources
  • Analyze costs of production
  • Design, develop and conduct time studies and work simplification programs
  • Determine human resource and skill requirements and develop training programs
  • Develop performance standards, evaluation systems and wage and incentive programs
  • Conduct studies of the reliability and performance of plant facilities and production or administrative systems
  • Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs
  • Establish programs and conduct studies to enhance industrial health and safety or to identify and correct fire and other hazards
  • Evaluate or assess industrial facilities
  • Supervise technicians, technologists, analysts, administrative staff and other engineers.

NOC 1122:

• Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of a public or private sector establishment
  • Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
  • Conduct assessments and propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures in areas such as operations, human resources, records management and communications
  • Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards for ISO (International Organization for Standardization) registration
  • Plan the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
  • May supervise contracted researchers or clerical staff.

Sorry for the long post, but wanted to give out enough information so you could advise me better :)

cardilo

Mar 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-05-2018
Med's Done....
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...