+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed in identifying NOC code ? (0213 or 2171)

rekha1823

Sep 23, 2019
Hi All,

I am in express entry pool and I have used my NOC 0123 as my fundamental NOC . However I am bit confuse with the code 0213 and 2171 , can anyone help me with below description if I can use the same for 0213 NOC.

Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams.
Understanding a project’s scope and creating documents for the project’s requirements.
Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements.
Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
Manage project change requests and function as an escalation point.
Conduct project/phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations and ensure that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively.
Work with the Project Manager to report analyzed data and communicate results.
Work with the Program Manager to implement resource strategy for the specific Project and to implement sourcing schedule to ensure workforce coverage.
Formatting and displaying statistical tables and charts for reports specific to the project requirements.
Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programs.
Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary.
Support the development and management of the project/application’s business case.
Provide support to the development and Tester team and ensure project deadline are met.
Liaise with the developer and Tester to make sure timelines are not affected due to a technical snag.
Managed business/functional requirements and testing for new product development for New Accounts and Shareholding Report processing.
Analyze and discuss the potential risks/benefits involved in using the specified technology solution to address the project requirement.
Organize and conduct weekly meetings with Managers and board of director to discuss the scope and status of the project.
Create MOM based on the discussion in the weekly review meeting.
Being proactive and creative in identifying the potential problems with the resources and timeline and liaising with the relevant people to take appropriate action to solve these problems.
Coordinate with the user and help them with (User Acceptance Testing) UAT, to make the change request live.
Effectively communicate project scope, schedule, and budget with users.
Identified clients' needs in order to recommend the most effective products based on the individual project budget.
Ensure that company standards are maintained and followed by other team members as per the ISO standard guidelines.
Escalate issues to the department head if the closure is not within the timelines.
Ensure all support requests are in given TAT by using the bug tracking system.
Documented all system changes and request for user access using Change Management Forms in the Mantis document library.
Effectively manage and maintain all the verbal and written communication with the help of mantis.
Prepare a status report of Support, Defects and Change requests every day and share with the chief technology officer.
Ensure that resources within the team are effective and efficient.
Track key milestones and adjust project plans accordingly.
Prioritized issues and allocated development and QA resources to ensure timely and quality deliverables.
Assisted the QA team in reviewing test cases, test plans and tested the final application for usability testing to verify whether all the user requirements were catered to by the application.

Thanks in advance.

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
did you get your PR by using NOC:0213 because i am in similar situation and looking out to see what is the noc code i need to use.
though i have been designated as "PROJECT ASSOCIATE"and my roles and responsibilities are as follows.do let me know if i have to use NOC CODE: 1221 PR 0213.

Roles and responsibilities are :
Develop project plan and oversee from conception and planning to implementation, including accountability, strategies, processes and resources

Co-ordinate activities and tasks among internal departments (Editorial, Quality Assurance & Softward Engineering services), client and vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope

Responsible for managing schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software

Create accurate quotes and assist in budgetary controls, and place accurate timeline to deliver the projects.

Develop implementation plans and methods for monitoring project progress, implement and utilize reporting and administrative forms for all departments

Carry out administrative tasks for active projects which include current status, critical due dates, forecast completion dates, risk and associated dependencies and maintain comprehensive project documentation

Co-ordinate and supervise administrative procedures in the company and implement new procedures that impact the Project Management department

Assist in the sales process by communicating(quote) with the customer throughout the process, in a timely manner, to relay project status and to address client concerns

Identify and resolve project issues, inter-dependencies, and conflicts

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Definitely not 0213 since 0213 is associated with Managerial positions which is more supervisory in nature.