+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed - I am panicking!

AbbieLea

Mar 22, 2018
Since you only qualify under CEC, you really need the ECA done (approx. 20-35 days). Foreign qualifications don't always equate 1:1 to the Canadian degrees, and it can easily happen that the ECA comes back different from what you have e.g. a 4 year foreign degree can be assessed as equal to a 3 year Canadian degree, or not recognised at all. Just food for thought, before you submit 'yes', without actually having the assessment done. Plus, I think, when you say 'Yes' to having an ECA you'd need to add some details (report # maybe) of that ECA (which you can't really make up), but I can't remember. I think it's similar to the language tests where you have to add your actual results.
Ok thanks very much

AbbieLea

Mar 22, 2018
No.

P/S: you need to quote my reply in order for me to receive the notification of your new message.
Sorry!
I've got them done through the website you gave me already. You've really helped me out today, thank you
Hopefully they won't be too long.

jyothivattem

Apr 10, 2018
Hi Everyone

Need some quick advice please.

My husband and I are in Canada and working under IEC visas. Mine is due to run out in November and his in January.
We just completed our 1 year work here and bought a house so I am panicking about the timeline we need to get PR.

My husband is a Tool and Die Maker (7232 NOC) and I am an Account Manager.

Through the come to Canada tool we get 488 points, is this going to be enough? I have just learned we could apply for provincial nomination because of my husbands job. Should we bother ?

What is going to be the fastest way to get all of this done?

Any advice / personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. I am also doing this myself as I haven't found a lawyer that I trust.

Thx
Abbie
hi abbie,
hi, i am a tool and die maker from India. I completed four year diploma in tool and die making and have 10 year experience as tool and die maker and machinist. I want to immigrate to canada. I want to know
1) is it necessary to do ECA? if yes, from which evaluating board should i get it?
2) do i need certificate of qualification to enter into express entry pool or to work in canada? or my work experience would be sufficient?
3) what are the job prospects for my profession there?
please, someone answer my doubt..i am struck..
thank u