+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed, how to transfer to a different DLI or province?

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
Hi guys, I need your help if you have any idea on what will be the process to transfer to a different DLI or Province if possible?

My GF's Diploma in Accounting program for Fall 2015 will be suspended due to Fort McMurray's economic condition! :(

We already purchased a ticket last June 4 for July 22 flight but the announcement came June 1, which we did not know until today.

Here's the link of the announcement: http://www.keyano.ca/NewsEvents/LatestNews/ArtMID/825/ArticleID/569/Keyano-College-announces-changes-to-programming-staffing-levels

Thank you in advance.

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babies, open myCic. There's an option there to change DLI. You/your GF needs to secure acceptance in a new institution for you to do that. Good luck :)

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
wandermom said:
Babies, open myCic. There's an option there to change DLI. You/your GF needs to secure acceptance in a new institution for you to do that. Good luck :)
Thanks Wandermom, I gueess it would be too late to apply for admission now, since it will take a long time to receive the acceptance letter excluding the application for admission in to the school.

Thank God, we were able to call the school yesterday, the program will still be open except co-op, relieved! :)