Help needed - GCMS Interpretation

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Received my GCMS notes today (was ordered after 3 months of AOR) -

On 08/03/2016

REVIEW TYPE: Support service agent APPLICATION: XXXXX REGULATION FSW: I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY - APPLICATION SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN Score: 453 - ITA Score: 479 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI created SPOUSE/CL APPLICATION PROMOTED: New UCI created REVIEW NOTES FOR REPRESENTATIVE: No Representation MEDICAL ATTACHED TO UCI: Yes CLIENT FEES: Paid PA HAS CANADIAN EDUCATION CREDENTIALS: No PA HAS ECA WITH ACCOMPANYING FOREIGN CREDENTIALS: Yes LANGUAGES: Principal Applicant:- English: IELTS - Received: Met threshold and verified COMMON LAW/SPOUSE:- English: IELTS - Received: Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: CLIENT INFO, EDUCATION, PROOF OF FUNDS, POLICE CERT
On 09/03/2016

*** AGENT REVIEW *** R10 POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK. All police certificates on application Following PC's NRT INDIA. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. Canadian equivalence summary reported by issuing agency as MASTER'S DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confined on ECA site. ECA Canadian equivalence summary reported by issuing agency as MASTER's DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE eligibility. AGE applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to eAPR.
On 11/03/2016

*** AGENT REVIEW A11.2 *** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the application: A11.2 Decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW Points total: 79 CRS points at invitation to apply: 479 CRS minimum score for round: 453 Current CRS Score: 479 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA points awarded as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points or 3 years of foreign work experience with Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCSL) Primary Occupation: NOC 2174 with Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCSL) Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment.
On the second page, I can see the status as below -

Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
After that nothing till date.

My queries are as below -

• It seems to me that R10 and 11.2 checks are done and over with. Is my reading of this correct?
  • It doesn't seem to mention anywhere about a transfer to NDVO. What does that mean? Does it mean that my application could be delayed further than the July-September timeline I was looking at?
  • It also does not seem to mention anything specific about PoF. Can I assume that passed as well since 11.2 says "Met"?
  • My proof of funds was a little touch-and-go at the time of submission. Do I need to pre-emptively submit a new PoF to them since the CAD-INR exchange rate has depreciated since I submitted my application (assuming that my interpretation is wrong and they've not looked at PoF yet)?