+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed for WES

Fuzzy Logic

Apr 7, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have done MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur and it's not recognized as per the tool provided by WES. Since I am planning to do the ECA, can someone guide me as to what all needs to be done?
1. Do I have to send documents for both undergrad and masters?
2. In case I have to send both undergrad and master's documents, then can they be sent separately?(Since both colleges will send on their own)
3. Do I also need to send individual semester mark sheets along with degree and transcript?
4. Do I need to send AIU and AICTE certificate since they do no recognize XLRI?
5. Do I need to send these two documents as well?
1. AIU equivalence of MBA
2. AICTE recognition certificate
6. What should be filled in Institute type for both my undergrad college and XLRI (My undergrad college - Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology - is a deemed university)

Reactions: vishap

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
Fuzzy Logic said:
Hello everyone,
I have done MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur and it's not recognized as per the tool provided by WES. Since I am planning to do the ECA, can someone guide me as to what all needs to be done?
2. In case I have to send both undergrad and master's documents, then can they be sent separately?(Since both colleges will send on their own)
3. Do I also need to send individual semester mark sheets along with degree and transcript?
6. What should be filled in Institute type for both my undergrad college and XLRI (My undergrad college - Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology - is a deemed university)
1)If you are claiming points for master's, you don't need bachelors ECA for EE. (Although ECA organization might ask you for bachelors to evaluate your masters).
2) Yes.
3) Just transcripts and degree.
4) Ask WES for proper answer.
5) 4)
6) University name (Not college name)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Fuzzy Logic said:
Hello everyone,
Since the tool on WES website does not seem to recognize your MBA degree, it will be better if you send your Bachelors degree as well. In case your MBA is not recognized, they will evaluate your Bachelors. It will not be a complete waste of your money and time.

Fuzzy Logic

Apr 7, 2017
Amdavadi said:
1)If you are claiming points for master's, you don't need bachelors ECA for EE. (Although ECA organization might ask you for bachelors to evaluate your masters).
2) Yes.
3) Just transcripts and degree.
4) Ask WES for proper answer.
5) 4)
6) University name (Not college name)
Thanks for the reply.. Regarding the 6th question, I was asking about the "Institution Type" that needs to be filled which has options like University Education, Secondary education etc

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Fuzzy Logic said:
Thanks for the reply.. Regarding the 6th question, I was asking about the "Institution Type" that needs to be filled which has options like University Education, Secondary education etc
University

vishap

Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone,
Hi

Can you help on how did you finally proceed and what was the WES result provided for XLRI
Thanks

gaurav.gaur

Feb 7, 2019
Hi @FuzzyLogic,

I wanted to understand if you were able to find a resolution to this. Please advise as I am also not find tXLRI in the designated list of approved universities.

Thanks