+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed for Study Permit

shababsaad

Jun 21, 2017
I am currently an international student in the US and I have received acceptance for my Masters in Canada. I have applied for the study visa almost 4 weeks ago and today I have received a refusal from the consulate! I am very confused and frustrated why my visa was denied and the reasons are very vague. Here are the reasons:
"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
-immigration status in country of residence
-purpose of visit
Other reasons:
- Insufficient evidence of: highest educational credential (LOA condition), legal entry and valid U.S.
immigration status, and ongoing study in the U.S. such as academic progress/standing, current enrolment, and valid I-20."

I want to reapply as soon as possible but I am really concerned about what went wrong. My classes start from September and I am very much in need of help from you all. I have maintained a legal student status since the day I entered US and I am highly confused why his reasons are related to that. Hoping to get some help from you who have some experience in this field. Thank you all.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What's the status of your studies in the US?

Reactions: shababsaad

shababsaad

Jun 21, 2017
My current status in the US is F-1 Student. I am officially completing my undergraduate by the end of this summer (July). Do you have any idea what they immigration officer is looking for? Thanks