+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed for filling up the general application form

snana

Aug 18, 2014
Dear Esteemed Members,

I'm filling out the general application form and need experts advice in the following sections:

1. In the section: EDUCATION/OCCUPATION DETAIL section, what should I put in "Current Occupation" and "Intended Occupation". I'm falling under NOC 2171 and designated as a Manager in to IT field.

2. What should be the payment mode. I'm located in India and applying from there only. I would prefer to use my credit card. However not sure, if Indian applicant are advised to use credit card. If DD or anay other medium is fine, please tell me the preferred bank and any specific instruction while creating a DD or equivalent that will help.

3. I've got my employer reference letter ready. However it does not mention 40 Hours per week, although it mentioned full time employee. What should I do in this case. I've all my offer letter and increment letter as well. In addition I've worked in other 3 companies with overall of 4 years of experience and could not get the reference letter from the past employers. I've all the emplyment documents though. Please suggest.

4. Birth Certificate: I and my spouse both do not have birth certificate and could not get from home town as well. I'm from India. Please suggest alternative. I've my high school certificate which is typically considered to be a birth date proof. Please suggest.

Please help

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
snana said:
Dear Esteemed Members,

I'm filling out the general application form and need experts advice in the following sections:

1. In the section: EDUCATION/OCCUPATION DETAIL section, what should I put in "Current Occupation" and "Intended Occupation". I'm falling under NOC 2171 and designated as a Manager in to IT field.

Current occupation is the title of your current occupation. Intended occupation is what you'll be applying for once you land in Canada. Intended occupation needs to be relevant to your primary NOC. However, these fields are all for statistical purposes. So, don't worry if you write either CEO or pizza guy in your intended application :)

2. What should be the payment mode. I'm located in India and applying from there only. I would prefer to use my credit card. However not sure, if Indian applicant are advised to use credit card. If DD or anay other medium is fine, please tell me the preferred bank and any specific instruction while creating a DD or equivalent that will help.

I heard a lot of people saying that DD is the safest. I used CC though.

3. I've got my employer reference letter ready. However it does not mention 40 Hours per week, although it mentioned full time employee. What should I do in this case. I've all my offer letter and increment letter as well. In addition I've worked in other 3 companies with overall of 4 years of experience and could not get the reference letter from the past employers. I've all the emplyment documents though. Please suggest.

Look for your manager, supervisor, or even colleague in your previous jobs, and ask them to write and sign the reference letter for you and attach their business card to the application. Self attested letters are totally useless. Don't do the same mistake I've done.

4. Birth Certificate: I and my spouse both do not have birth certificate and could not get from home town as well. I'm from India. Please suggest alternative. I've my high school certificate which is typically considered to be a birth date proof. Please suggest.

Better ask someone from India about this. There are a lot them here :)

Please help

whale_sea

Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Dear team,

I require information regarding experience section in the latest application form Schedule 3: Economic Classes updated by CIC on aug 2014.

I have an experience of 4 years but it is from 5 different companies.

Like 1st company: 6 months
2nd company: 11 months
3rd company: 1 year 1 month
4th company: 8 month
5th company : 8 month

So is the above valid for the fsw?

Appreciate support.