+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed: Filling The Form Imm5444 For Permanent Resident Card Renewal

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

As you all have filed your application, I need some urgent help in filling the form Imm5444

In question number 20, where they have asked the work and education history, so if I was employed for any duration, do I just need to give the name of the employer or even address too? When I was not employed, I wrote not working and then my residential address is this ok?

Also, I do not see any column for postal code in Question 20 and 19 (Address History) so this ok if I do not include it?

kathysrazor

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
The instruction guide (scroll down) gives pretty good explanations of how to answer most questions.

Applying for a Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) - First application, replacement, renewal or to change gender identifier (IMM 5445) - Canada.ca

The form asks for the name, city, province, and country for employers. Provide what they ask.

As for question 20, the instructions state:

You must account for each month during this time:
  • If you were retired, unemployed, or a homemaker for any part of this time, provide that information, including the location.
Also, I do not see any column for postal code in Question 20 and 19 (Address History) so this ok if I do not include it?
If they need that information, they will request it from you. If the form does not have a space for it, don't provide it.