+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed!! EEBC - International graduate

fohu44

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hello everybody,

I really need a help and very appreciate if you share your thoughts about the problem here. :(

My wife got her PGWP recently and she is working in a NOC A job for the last 3 moths. She is eligible for EEBC - International graduate. But when we start to apply In education tab it ask the highest education that she has. But highest one (which is master) was not in Canada so we entered that. But now the problem is she is in bc PNP pool under EEBC- International graduate but we couldn't enter Canadian Post graduate school information since it did not ask! We just entered the highest education which was not in Canada. and we can only enter 1 school we can not add another education.

So it is a bit weird because the eligibility criteria for this stream is being graduated from a Canadian school but since it is asking highest education and it is not Canada we entered the stream without being able to mention Canadian university graduation.

Please advise what should we do? do we need to write Canadian school (even though it is not highest) or we just leave it as it is.

We do not want to make any mistake your helps are really appreciated please if you know anything similar or if anyone have the same dilemma please share your experience.

PS. I have read BC PNP guideline and Technical Guideline it is not really clear enough

Regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everybody,

I really need a help and very appreciate if you share your thoughts about the problem here. :(

My wife got her PGWP recently and she is working in a NOC A job for the last 3 moths. She is eligible for EEBC - International graduate. But when we start to apply In education tab it ask the highest education that she has. But highest one (which is master) was not in Canada so we entered that. But now the problem is she is in bc PNP pool under EEBC- International graduate but we couldn't enter Canadian Post graduate school information since it did not ask! We just entered the highest education which was not in Canada. and we can only enter 1 school we can not add another education.

So it is a bit weird because the eligibility criteria for this stream is being graduated from a Canadian school but since it is asking highest education and it is not Canada we entered the stream without being able to mention Canadian university graduation.

Please advise what should we do? do we need to write Canadian school (even though it is not highest) or we just leave it as it is.

We do not want to make any mistake your helps are really appreciated please if you know anything similar or if anyone have the same dilemma please share your experience.

PS. I have read BC PNP guideline and Technical Guideline it is not really clear enough

Regards
So she is in the EE pool with validation number? If not, is she eligible for EE without an ECA for Masters?

Reactions: fohu44

fohu44

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
So she is in the EE pool with validation number? If not, is she eligible for EE without an ECA for Masters?
Thank you Naturgrl for your reply,

She is in the EE pool with validation number. (eligible for FSW only not CEC) We have ECA for master. We are in the pool of BC PNP under international graduates and they are going to make draw tomorrow. I dont know we did correct or not. when we registered under education tab it says to write highest education which is not in Canada. She is in the PNP pool under international graduate without being able to enter canadian degree because it is not highest?!