+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed - ECA New Applicant Form - ICAS ECA process

priyankaar

Nov 2, 2020
In my case bachelor degree is from university of Delhi and assessment required only for higher education so you are little late if we came in touch before I would have share this with you.
You need only higher degree assessment but there is a glitch in WES they don't except any MBA or any MA from India as equivalent to masters in Canada I have seen many of my friends who have done their masters from far better universities but still they received two year diploma status which higher than bachelors and lower than masters all and all in WES case if you for Master's assessment you will lose the points in express entry or any other immigration programe of Canada.
When I send my package to ICAS I send all of my marksheets, passout certificates and degrees I am talking about from 10th to Master's all documents but since I need assessment of my MBA only I contact MBA university ie SMU.
They have send transcripts from email during the peak of lockdown and then they send the courier as well. No doubt ICAS took lot of time but trust me people who have done MBA from SMU this is the only option also SMU and ICAS have some collaboration otherwise it is confirmed that IQAS is rejecting the SMU cases irrespective of they have SMU in their university list on the website.
So I have decided to reach out to this forum to tell similar cases to take a breath of hope that our MBA is worth
You know what I mean. SMU already have the negative market and people use to say that distance learning MBA do not consider in immigration process which is all crap.
Thank you for detailed response. So today luckily I could access application form of ICAS (for immigration to Canada). but in the field 'Report required for' it asks to select option from a dropdown list, what option did you select from below -
1. Federal skilled worker
2. Federal Skilled Trades
3. Canadian Experience Class
4. Provincial Nominee Program
5. Atlantic immigration pilot
6. Rural and northern immigration pilot
7. Agri-Food immigration pilot

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
I would like to update and congratulate to all the people who have done MBA from SMU and trying ECA for Canada immigration you will get Master's report now its confirmed.
Since I have received my ECA report electronic copy from ICAS and its clearly mentioned that the competitive level in Canada is master of business administration.
So please do not hear any bullshit around who says smu degree is not excepted abroad or long distance MBA is not valid in immigration process of Canada.
Glad you said this. Too many agents and consultants (and even some people on this very forum) lie about the validity of distance degrees from India.

Feb 7, 2021
Any idea anyone what should be selected from the option below. My self-calculated and computed CRS is 405. I saw some youtube videos and it showed an option of "Immigration to Cnada" but in the dropdown of ICAS form "Immigration to Canada" option is not available. Instead of that, the below-given options are available. Does anyone know what to select here?

Like Reply

Vijay21

Jun 19, 2021
I am working in Pharmaceuticals as middle management in Quality Assurance Department and having 22 years experience. Which NOC code is suitable for me for Canada immigration.

SaadFaheem

Jun 19, 2020
FSW
Mostly in all programs you first create a FSW profile and then process.
Select federal skilled worker and proceed your ECA application

Thank you for detailed response. So today luckily I could access application form of ICAS (for immigration to Canada). but in the field 'Report required for' it asks to select option from a dropdown list, what option did you select from below -