+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed .... CEC OINP Inland and Closed WP

samsan

Jul 18, 2015
Hi Seniors

Appreciate if you could help me for my below concerns ... I applied for PR ( PNP-OINP ) , AOR is 31 October.I have a closed WP ...Visitor VISA and WP valid till May 10 , 2016.My spouse has a dependent VISA and an Open Work Permit valid till May 10 , 2016 . Spouse is also working.My concern is my employer will send me back to my parent company in India in march first week.

1. If i go back , will it affect my current PR application ,as its an OINP PNP ?

2. If no impact on the application , even if I go back , can my spouse continue to live and work in canada till the end of the VISA/WP expiry or till we get PR ?..If yes , I have to change Visa Office for me ( Primary applicant ) to India and for my wife to remain in Ottawa ?

3. My current passport is going to expire in August.I have 2 PCC in my PR ; both PCC has my passport number in it.If I renew my passport , I think the passport number will be different , will this cause any problem for my application , when I raise a CSE for the new passport ?

Please advise what should be I do.

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
samsan said:
Hi Seniors

Appreciate if you could help me for my below concerns ... I applied for PR ( PNP-OINP ) , AOR is 31 October.I have a closed WP ...Visitor VISA and WP valid till May 10 , 2016.My spouse has a dependent VISA and an Open Work Permit valid till May 10 , 2016 . Spouse is also working.My concern is my employer will send me back to my parent company in India in march first week.

1. If i go back , will it affect my current PR application ,as its an OINP PNP ?
A: Once you have applied, any change in your base location won't have any affect on your PR application. What you may proactively do is inform them about the change so they allocate you the appropriate VO for your PPR.
2. If no impact on the application , even if I go back , can my spouse continue to live and work in canada till the end of the VISA/WP expiry or till we get PR ?..If yes , I have to change Visa Office for me ( Primary applicant ) to India and for my wife to remain in Ottawa ?
A: Yes.
3. My current passport is going to expire in August.I have 2 PCC in my PR ; both PCC has my passport number in it.If I renew my passport , I think the passport number will be different , will this cause any problem for my application , when I raise a CSE for the new passport ?
A:No issues there...you just need to inform them and attach copies of both PP and PCCs.
Please advise what should be I do.

Thanks