+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed...Biographical pages of passports

sweetguy4u

Mar 5, 2008
Please advice me on this...I recently applied(few days back) for the citizenship.I included the the first and last pages of my passports(old and new) as biographical pages.My old passport had a european visa where I lived before moving to Canada(got expired).I did not include the visa copy along with the biographical pages.Will my application be returned? and what you guys suggest if I have to include this as a biographical page.Thanks for you advice in advance.

EasyRider

Oct 12, 2008
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, biographical page is this:

Submit also pages with passport cancellation or renewal stamps (passports of some countries may be extended beyond original expiration date), if they're not on biographical page.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#CIT0002E4

[quote author=CIC]3. Biographical page of Passport(s)/Travel Document(s)

The biographical page means the page where it has your name, photo, passport/travel document no., issue date and expiration date.

Provide photocopies of the biographical pages of all passports and/or travel documents (valid and cancelled) for the relevant four (4) year period immediately preceding the date of your application,

Also, provide photocopies of any renewal pages of the passport(s)/travel document(s).[/quote]

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
It's recommended to send copies of all passport pages. But mostly they are looking for the pages that contain your biographical info. The rest is just a proof of your required residence.
Visa is not considered to be a part of your biographical info - it's your travel record.