+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help need regarding Student Visa Info...

NoorCanada

Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey plxx plxx plxx help me im in a gr8 jeopardy ... Want some help...
Im in 4th semester of Computer Science and IT form NED University of Eng n Tech... And to transfer my credits to any Canadian University or College ... But don't have a good marks ... But my University is good reputated university here..

Plzz HelPPPP,..
Plzz HelPPPP,..
Plzz HelPPPP,..

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
NoorCanada said:
Im in 4th semester of Computer Science and IT form NED University of Eng n Tech... And to transfer my credits to any Canadian University or College ... But don't have a good marks ... But my University is good reputated university here..

Plzz HelPPPP,..
Plzz HelPPPP,..
Plzz HelPPPP,..
You can request credit transfer despite not having good marks since they might still accept you with conditions like retaking the courses in which you don't have satisfactory marks or give you few pre-requisite courses.

NoorCanada

Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So they will give me exemption? Yes i will repeat course but without repeating my whole year... So s it possible that they can directly give me admission to 3 rd year ?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
There is no telling whether or not they will admit you directly to 3rd years. Generally, in credit transfers, they drop few/significant amount of courses (due to curriculum mismatch) and hence you cannot predict anything regarding that.

W

wasishah

NoorCanada said:

Plzz HelPPPP,..
Plzz HelPPPP,..
Plzz HelPPPP,..
I agree with r.hassan. Moreover, send me ur e-mail wana send u some useful information.......that will help u to get visa.........

BTW, where r u from?

NoorCanada

Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Mr wassi and Hasan for your concern...
Well my email address is FahadNoor2010 @ gmail.com
Im stuck and thinking whether what to do from last 1 year...
Actually there no one from whom i can take guidance...

Well i am from PAKISTAN!

thanks again!!

I had given my IELTS last year and scored 6.0 bands... The Agents here told me it is not possible to get transfer and you have to go for Advance Diploma or Bachelors and have to study from beginning ...

Please guide me to right path.