12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
jess2027 said:
Thank you everyone for the help. . my husband is stuck now his scared to go back home he understands what he needs to do but his scared he will go and get denied to come to Canada. its not easy obviously he was scared that's why he didn't go back to his home country what will happen if he does go back and doesn't get approved we will get a lawyer he has one now.

we still have our sponsor papers in process for inland when he was in Canada . his bullshit x lawyer wants money to bring me back apparently u get 500$ once its returned.

everything is very stressfull for my husband who is very young and myself also.
You will need to withdraw your inland application and submit an outland one.

Once you submit your application and he is called for an interview, about 98% of the interview question will be on your marriage and how genuine it is (At least from my experience). However, when they are making their decision they will take into account this refugee appeal and his illegal entry to the US. Don't give up though, as most of the guys here said get a good immigration lawyer.

M

mikeymyke

And also remember that the interview will likely be held in his country, which will be a problem considering he refuses to return there