+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! My cic account

YWChen

Nov 11, 2016
Hi,

I just submitted an visa extension application online. Then I checked my status. I found that this application only showed "Last name" on "Applicant name" box. It so weird. I've submitted applications before and they all appeared as full name on this box. Is there something wrong?
Should I withdraw this one and re-submit one?

YWChen

Nov 11, 2016
Thanks for the reply.

I have been waiting for like 8 hours and the application number has not been generated yet.
I usually receive the applicatio number immediately after I paid the application fee.
So wired.
When I uploaded my document, especially the immigration form, my browser crashed several times. Don't know if that's why the full name doesn't show.

Rishab12 said:
Your full name should appear in 1-2 days..

Lashen

Nov 1, 2016
YWChen said:
Thanks for the reply.

I have been waiting for like 8 hours and the application number has not been generated yet.
I usually receive the applicatio number immediately after I paid the application fee.
So wired.
When I uploaded my document, especially the immigration form, my browser crashed several times. Don't know if that's why the full name doesn't show.
If you apply for visa extension, it takes like a day or two for your full name to appear. Study permits and work permits are faster/.

YWChen

Nov 11, 2016
Thanks!!! ;D ;D
The reason I asked this is because I've extended my family's study permit, work permit, and visitor visa tow times. It usually appeared full name when I submitted the application. This is the first time I have this wired situation.
I was pretty nervous because I'm helping my son to extend his visitor visa, which will expire in the early of April. We plan to travel in May, so need to get his visa by then.

Lashen said:
If you apply for visa extension, it takes like a day or two for your full name to appear. Study permits and work permits are faster/.