25-06-2012
Passport Req..
SUbmitted together with other Documents 17-Feb. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
hI GUYS,,

I called the designated doctor here in Norway and the Secretary made an appointment for me.. I'm applying under the Live In Caregiver program..

I received an email saying that,

Please take with you following papers:

For Canada:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/menu-citizen.asp

Print out and fill in your information , the rest takes we. .Sect A, B1, C1, C2, D1, E1, E2
Take with you 3 photos and your passport.

When I opened the link, I don't know what application should I fill it up,, besides it's about student at citizen..

Help!!!

thank you

joroz

Jul 1, 2012
AB
Nomination.....
May-2013
AOR Received.
19-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
LANDED..........
In Canada
hi europegirl,

just curious if there are other designated doctor here in Norway than the one in Oslo. Did the instruction letter you received indicated a specific designated doctor where you should take your medical exam?

I am just planning to submit a TWP application and I'm thinking of either the London VO or Singapore VO.
But it looks like processing takes a bit longer in LVO when I check your timeline. Is there any other things they requested after you submitted your application that took the MR more than 3 months?

Im sorry if I post a question rather than an answer to your query.. ;D

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
2-Jul-2012 dated 25-June-2012
Med's Done....
11-July-2012 Result sent July 18, 2012
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
joroz said:
hi europegirl,

just curious if there are other designated doctor here in Norway than the one in Oslo. Did the instruction letter you received indicated a specific designated doctor where you should take your medical exam?

I am just planning to submit a TWP application and I'm thinking of either the London VO or Singapore VO.
But it looks like processing takes a bit longer in LVO when I check your timeline. Is there any other things they requested after you submitted your application that took the MR more than 3 months?

Im sorry if I post a question rather than an answer to your query.. ;D
Hi Joroz

There's no other designated doctor here in Norway.. The doctor is base in Oslo. If you will search it in this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1900&CountryName=Norway you will find where you should go..

In my case, I need to travel by bus or train for almost 5 hours to get in Oslo. :)

Actually LVO has its shorter processing time unlike the other VO.. In my case, the LVO asked for more supporting documents from my employer, then after a month, they send me email that they need more information about me..that's why I had a long time processing.

Btw, where are you located?

joroz

Jul 1, 2012
AB
Nomination.....
May-2013
AOR Received.
19-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
LANDED..........
In Canada
I see, that's why your process is taking time.. thanks for the info.

Im in norway right now, but im employed in singapore.

is there a minimum length of time that a person should have stayed here before he can submit his application in LVO?

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
joroz said:
I see, that's why your process is taking time.. thanks for the info.

Im in norway right now, but im employed in singapore.

is there a minimum length of time that a person should have stayed here before he can submit his application in LVO?
Hmm, I'm not sure of that. As far as I know, when you stayed in 1 country for more than 6 months, you can apply in LVO. It depends also what kind of work you are applying going to Canada.

What nationality are you?

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
europegirl said:
hI GUYS,,

I called the designated doctor here in Norway and the Secretary made an appointment for me.. I'm applying under the Live In Caregiver program..

I received an email saying that,

Please take with you following papers:

For Canada:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/menu-citizen.asp

Print out and fill in your information , the rest takes we. .Sect A, B1, C1, C2, D1, E1, E2
Take with you 3 photos and your passport.

When I opened the link, I don't know what application should I fill it up,, besides it's about student at citizen..

Help!!!

thank you

You do not need any forms to fiil-up. Just bring the form that you received from London and bring your passport and a photo. (That form has instructions in it (-:After you are done with your Medical send it back your Passport to London High Commission and if there's no problem with your Medical result in a week or two you will get back your passport together with your stamped Visa. ---My answers was based on my experienced 4 years ago and my friend's experience 9 months ago.

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
honeysweetie said:
You do not need any forms to fiil-up. Just bring the form that you received from London and bring your passport and a photo. (That form has instructions in it (-:After you are done with your Medical send it back your Passport to London High Commission and if there's no problem with your Medical result in a week or two you will get back your passport together with your stamped Visa. ---My answers was based on my experienced 4 years ago and my friend's experience 9 months ago.
Hi Honeysweetie,

I told them already about the letter I received. And I send them a copy of it, so I will bring that to them. :) and I think they are referring to this form, http://www.yourexcellenthealth.co.uk/Portals/0/downloads/Canadian-Medical-Report-Forms.pdf

I'm hoping and praying that it will be okay.. Medical Exam is a bit expensive! hahahaha

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
europegirl said:
Hi Honeysweetie,

I told them already about the letter I received. And I send them a copy of it, so I will bring that to them. :) and I think they are referring to this form, http://www.yourexcellenthealth.co.uk/Portals/0/downloads/Canadian-Medical-Report-Forms.pdf

I'm hoping and praying that it will be okay.. Medical Exam is a bit expensive! hahahaha
Yes it's indeed expensive. I shed NOK3500 when I had my Medical. Good thing there's still DMP in Bergen at that time and no need for me to travel to Oslo. Gratulerer!

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
honeysweetie said:
Yes it's indeed expensive. I shed NOK3500 when I had my Medical. Good thing there's still DMP in Bergen at that time and no need for me to travel to Oslo. Gratulerer!
Du er heldig! hihih,, Me, I will travel going to Oslo.. and I know its worth the expense. :) San po kay sa Canada?

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
europegirl said:
Du er heldig! hihih,, Me, I will travel going to Oslo.. and I know its worth the expense. :) San po kay sa Canada?
Ja da! Worked 3 years in Vancouver and now here in Toronto still under LCP.

madzeurope

Jul 4, 2012
Hallo europe girl, im also currently here in norway... And im a bit confused of what to do in applying for canada... I saw all the messages and can you help me with all the requirements that i need to provide?? I'll beapplying under live in caregiver program... I've just signed the contract and sent it back in canada just this morning and hope they could receive it...
Thank you.. Looking forward with your response... :)

madzeurope

Jul 4, 2012
Another thing... Is it really the REAL PASSPORT that will be attach together with the other requirements in forwarding in the LVO?? Because some said that only a photocopy of my passport which is certified true copy that i should forwardto LVO...
Thank you verymuch..

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
madzeurope said:
Another thing... Is it really the REAL PASSPORT that will be attach together with the other requirements in forwarding in the LVO?? Because some said that only a photocopy of my passport which is certified true copy that i should forwardto LVO...
Thank you verymuch..
Hi Madz,,

I sent u PM.. :) I hope it helps. :)

madzeurope

Jul 4, 2012
Got your message europegirl... Im 100% pinay.. Hehehe.. Yep, im here in oslo.. But not exactly in the city just with oslo... Ok hope i receive a positive lmo... How long did you wait for your lmo?? And Where dis you getyour police certificate here in norway??

europegirl

Mar 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
NOC 6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-feb.2012
Doc's Request.
Completed. 17-Feb.2012
AOR Received.
25-Apr. 2012
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
25-06-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
October 2012
madzeurope said:
Got your message europegirl... Im 100% pinay.. Hehehe.. Yep, im here in oslo.. But not exactly in the city just with oslo... Ok hope i receive a positive lmo... How long did you wait for your lmo?? And Where dis you getyour police certificate here in norway??
Madz!!

hahaha1 pwede mag TAGALOG nlng? nosebleed na sa araw2 na english sa loob ng bhay eh, :) Sabi mo nag sign ka na ng contract? bkt umaasa ka for positive LMO? kc before signing ng contract, dpt my LMO kna, ang ginawa kc ng employer ko, nag pa assess sya ko LMO, positive ung result, then sign ng contract, dun nia pinadala skin.. tpos submit ko na sa LVO..

ung police clearance, punta ka lng sa POLITI, ask mo ung police record mo, sbhin mo need lng na requirements